Chapter 5

3 Person Pov.

- 1 & 1/2 years ago-

"UGH! I hate training!" Spencer groaned as she collapsed onto her bed her head aching from using her powers to much.

"I know!" Emma groans as she collapsed down beside her sister her head aching also.

"It never gets easier does it?" Spencer questioned turning her head to look over at Emma.

"Nope. Always the same, plus... I think it gets harder as we grow..." Emma added.

"True... True... they will never go easy on us," Spencer pointed out.

"Also true," Emma replied.

The girls stayed silent for a moment before bursting out into giggles.

"GOD! It hurts to even laugh! Why do we have to learn the trapzee again!?" Spencer giggled cluching her stomach in pain.

"Because apparently, swinging from Pete's webslingers in a major city is SOOO much like a trapzee! WHEN WILL WE EVER NEED TO USE PETER'S WEBSLINGERS? It's not like we're going to get adanboned with them somewhere in Hells Kitchen or the Lower East Side! Plus haven't they ever heard of Cell phones, or I don't know... OUR POWERS!" Emma ranted.

"I KNOW! I mean I understand learning gymnastics, but Trapzee! HA!" Spencer added, "I will never get how learning Trapzee helped Robin fight crime with Batman!"

"I believe that's one of the worlds biggest secrets, that and what they put in Poptarts, man those are good!" was Emma's responce.

"Preach sister!" replied Spencer, "Specking of Poptarts... you want to go raid Uncle Clint's supply?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

---------PRESENT DAY!--------

Emma sat in the living room of Avenger's tower and silently watched the security video footuge that was playing on the TV screen, she was also munching on a box of strawberry poptarts.

It had been 8 weeks since Spencer's death, and she was going through a pretty weird faze.

Emma had recently found out that people had started dressing up and claimed to be her now dead sister. At first it had angered her, but now she found it hilarious. She would sit in front of the TV for hours watching the lobby of the tower through the Security Feed. A part of the lobby had even been set aside to put fake Spencer's in. She would stare at the screen for hours and point out all the mistakes every 'Spencer' had, and she always found a mistake.

Sometimes the girl was to short or to tall, sometimes they forgot the gem on the inside of Spencer's right wrist, others were to stubby or thin, some had to long of hair or to short of it and didn't have the face structure. She always found something that was wrong with the fakes.

"Emma?" asked a voice.

Emma turned her glaze away from the TV to see her Aunts Pepper, Janet, Natasha, and Wanda standing and watching her.

"What is it?" Emma asked a little bitterly.

"Emma its time to stop watching the security feed and get back to doing something, wiether it be going back to school or training," Spoke Natasha, "This isn't helping."

"Nat's right," added Janet, "I know that it's better then you being locked in your room but its not ok, its time to jump back into your life... all the other stones have."

Janet was right, Emma was the only infinity stone that hadn't gotten back to life. William had moved into the tower and started training with the Scarlet Witch and had started going to school. Soren had started to train as a mace with Doctor Strange, while Zoe trained along side him. David meanwhile trained with the hulks, all the hulks, She-hulk, Hulk, and Red Hulk.

"Not yet," was the only responce they got from Emma.

Wanda looked to Nat as did all the other girls. Nat gave a quick nod and glared at the back of Emma's head.

The girls all gathered around Emma and picked her up.

"HEY!"

cNot paying attention they carried Emma out of the room just as the next Spencer walked into the lobby of Avenger's tower.

----------------DOWNSTAIRS IN THE LOBBY WITH SPENCER----------------

Meanwhile the real Spencer walked into the lobby of Avengers Tower.

It had taken her a week before she could come out of her gem... and even now she had trouble using her powers without becoming lightheaded or falling unconcious.

"Miss?" said a voice.

Spencer turned her head to see a reseptionist looking at her wierdly, like she was a dicrase.

"Umm.. Yes?" Spencer asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm afaird that you have to go over there," the reseptionist explained pointing a finger towards the area that had been blocked off for Spencer fakers.

Spencer raised an eyebrow at the sight before turning to the lady behind the desk.

"Um... ya no. I need to talk to one of the Avengers or Tony Stark preferably," Spencer spoke back.

"I can not do that," she replied.

"And why can't you. I understand that there are a lot of fakers over in that area and you've been told by your supervisor that you direct anyone that looks like me and wants to talk to Tony Stark or an Avenger over to there, but I also know that Uncle Tony has a glimpse of hope I'm alive and that my Avenger profile is still in JARVIS's system, so thank you for your VERY helpful opinion and directions but I'm not going to listen to you," Spencer hissed at the reseptionist.

The reseptionist stood wide eyed as she watched Spencer march out of the main doors of the lobby and walked to the back of the tower where a secret entrance was located.

"JARVIS! Let me in!" Spencer snapped at the door was she tugged on the handle of the locked door.

"I'm sorry, you are not granted access to the tower Ma'am," was the robotic reply she got.

"JARVIS! It's me! Spencer!"

"Ma'am, my programming tells me that Spencer Avenge is dead."

Spencer froze at this, even the Avengers thought she was dead.

"JARVIS, let me in or so help me I'm going to pull out one of your override codes,"

"I'm sorry, I can't let you in," was the reply.

"UGH!!" SPencer groaned snapping, "Override code F32G1Y7B29, Order under Spencer Avenge, avenger code 7278."

"Welcome Home Miss Avenge."