In Love?

Zach:
Last night i went on a date with megan. It was soo nice. We laughed all night. Im going to ask her if she wants be my girlfriend tonight. Im taking her out to a nice dinner and a boat ride.

Megan:
Last night was so much fun with zach. He is taking me out tonight. Its already 4 and we are leaving at 7, so i get in the shower and start to get ready. I put on small red dress with black vans. Then i flat iron my hair put it in a messy bun and put on a flower crown. Then i wait for zach.

Zach:
I start to get ready for the special night. I put on a plaid shirt with khakis. Then i style my hair. I walk out the door and go pick up megan.

Megan:
He arrives at my house and we go out to dinner. Then he put a blindfold over my eyes and said "i have a surprise".

Zach:
I put a blindfold over her and bring her to the boat. I hope she likes boats.

Megan:
We arrive to wherever he took me and he takes the blindfold of me. "Omg were going on a boat ride" i said. "Yeah", he said. I was soo happy.

Zach:
She loves it. Im soo happy that i made her happy. We left after 3 hours and she came back to my house and spent the night.

We didnt do anything that night but watch a movie and cuddle.

Then right before we went to bed i said,
"so were daiting right"? She said "yes".
Then we made out for a bit and went to bed.

Sorry this chapter is short i didnt know what else to write for this chapter.

Go follow me on,
Twitter: hella.ge5n
Instagram: hella.ge5n
Younow: hella.ge5n