One year

Zach's pov
I wake up to the sound of connor crying. I walk into his room and change his diper. Then megan comes in and feeds him. We put him in his crib and put on some tv.

Tommrow he turns one. I cant believe that time flew by that fast.

We got engaged and we are getting married in a few weeks.

Megan and i went shopping for connors birthday. We got some clothes, a new car seat, and a bunch of stuff for the birthday party.

We invited Megan's parents and my parents. We invited a bunch of Megan's friends, and 5quad was there two. Javion, ty, robert, and ray were there.

We had a big party with a really nice three layer cake. The party was held at Troian and Patrick's house.

Megan's pov
We were eating the cake when i hear a gun fire. I quickly ran upstaris to see that someone broke into the house and shot zach. I yell for my mom and she runs up. We call for and ambulance and 5 mintues later they arrived. I was in tears i didnt know what to do. I told my mom to take care of connor and i was going to the hospital with zach.

Zach's pov
I went upstairs to get a diaper for connor when i saw a man in the house. He turned around and shot me.

Megan's pov
We got to the hopital and they rushed zach into surgery, i stayed in the waiting room crying my eyes out.

A few hours later my mom comes in.

"What about connor" i said

"Patrick and Apryll are taking care of him i wanted to be here for you".

"Thanks mom" i say and she hugs me.

2 hours later the doctor comes out and says,
"We got the bullet out but he is in a coma, but you can go see him".

We walk into the room and i run over to zach and hug him really tight. I didnt let go for 10 mintues.

I ask my mom if she will call dad and get them to bring connor to the hospital so he can see his dad.

A few mintues later they arrived
at the hospital. I hold connor real tight and then let him see zach.

Connor doesn't get whats going on but he sees me crying so he starts crying.

A few minutes later they take connor home and i stay with zach and spent the night.

The next morning i woke up. I didnt really get any sleep bc the doctors and nurses kept coming in to check on zach.

My parents and Apryll came with connor at 3pm and we hung out for a bit. Zach was still in a coma. We didnt know when he was going to get better.

My parents brought me a change of clothes and a toothbrush.

Connor stayed for a few hours and then they went home.

The next day i woke up and i saw that Zach's eyes were opened. I called the doctor and they rushed inti the room. Zach was out of the coma.

I hugged zach and asked if he was ok then he hugged me and kissed me.

He said "where's connor?
"I will call my mom and tell her to bring connor".

My mom and everybody else came a few mintues later. He had to stay in the hospital one more night then he could come home.