03. When I'm Kissing You

Klaus-

Watching Elena making her way to the one place where she will see her two best friends brings joy to my heart. It worked. My plan to being thee Elena Gilbert back to life worked.

Caroline-

Oh My God.

Stefan-

I was frozen, I couldnt say anything. As much as I wanted to, the words wouldn't escape my mouth. Elena tumbled onto the carpet, her eyes landing on each one of us. A smile formed on her lips once she saw me. A relief sigh escaped her lips.

" Stefan...." She caressely said as she tumbled onto the ground. I vampire speeded to her before she actually landed onto the floor. My hands supporting her neck as her body layed on the floor. I placed my two fingers ontop of my neck if I could hear a pulse, it was working. Her blood was running.

"She isn't dead" I tell them. I looked up at Caroline and she looked shocked, like she couldn't believe what just happened. I didn't understand anything. Why is she awake? I picked her up bridal style and looked at Klaus and Caroline. Caroline looked at me with sadness written over her face. I'm sorry.

" I'm going to take her to the boarding home. Somewhere where she will be comfortable" I tell her. She hesitated but soon nodded.

"O-Okay...... want me to come?" Caroline sweet voice ringed through my mind. I shook my head, not because I don't want her company but because Elena needs recovery and I want to be by her side.

" I'll be okay.....I'll call you" I tell her and she nods. I vampire speeded from the house and went to the boarding home.

I layed her down on the bed, her eyes fully shut but I can hear her breathing and her heart beating. She's Human. I looked at her appearance, the same. She didn't age it's like she was under a spell. A sleeping spell.

I sigh, I took out my phone....If she's awake someone will want to see her when she wakes up. I dial the number and press it to my ear and the phone rings twice and someone answers it

"Stefan?"

"Jeremy..... you need to come back to mystic falls. Something just happened"

"Uh, what is it?"

" it's something I can't explain but it involves Elena" I tell him. He shuffles a little

" Elena? Stefan she's......dead"

"No, Jeremy she is not dead. She's here and I have her. Come back!" I tell him.

" on my way" I hang up and put my phone away.

I look back at her. What cause her to wake her up? Did Bonnie think of something? But Kai even said she tries to break the spell, her and Elena will die. She wouldn't risk it. I ended up calling someone that could help me. I dial the familair number and pressed it to my ear. It rings three times and his voice appears

" Damon brother, what a surprise.....Why did you call?" I groan

" Enzo, put Damon on the reciever"

" he's.....kinda busy right now"

"Doing what?" My teeth gritted by just imaging what he could be doing.

" I think you know....."

"Damit Enzo, put Damon on the phone" I shouted onto the reciever

" calm down! Damon, it's stefan" Enzo said. I sigh and wait until I hear some shuffling