Chapter 5

"Camila, I didn't know that you liked McKailah. i'm sorry." I say genuinely, I didn't know she had any interests in any girl. "I'm not talking about McKailah." She mutters, thinking that I couldn't hear her, but i could. "You weren't talking about McKailah? Me?" I ask looking at her curiously before our eyes lock together. "You. Dipshit." She mumbles the last part under her breath. "I didn't know. I would've stopped with all of them hoes, and I would've made time for you. I will." I say honestly and looking down at the floor, embarrassed by my coffesion. I stepped forward and brought her into my arms. She hugs back but seconds later pulls away. "I want you, just not when everyone else here does too." She puts the carton into the fridge and grabs her glass. "What do you mean everyone else?" I ask, dumbfounded as to why she would say something like that. "Look, Lauren and Normani and Ally all admitted to me that they want you. Dinah blurted it out in front of everyone yesterday when you left." She spills. I shake my head trying to clear my throat but i choke on air. "Are you okay?" Camila says, rushing over to me and handing me her cup. I grab it thankfully and take a sip. I settle down and try to process what she had said. All of the girls want me as their own. What the fuck? I need to spend time with them one on one, including Camila. I run up the stairs and barge into Dinah's room. She is laying on her bed with her earphones in and checking what looks like twitter. I walk over and jump onto her bed, causing her to jump up and she grabbed a bat. "Woah, Dinah it's just me, Y/N. Jesus Christ don't pull weapons on me, babe." I wink at her while laughing. "Don't use the lords name in vein Y/N, that's not a good thing." I hear Ally snicker from behind me before continuing her words. "Can I talk to you Y/N? I've been wanting to talk to you." "Sure Allyson, but let me finish with Dinah." I smile at her which she returns, before nodding and walking into her own room. Here goes nothing. Dinah has sat on her bed now and grabbed her phone again. "Dinah, I know your secret." I whisper into her ear and it sounds sexual but i didnt mean for it to. What have I gotten myself into? "Dinah, that sounded wrong. I didn't mean to say it like that." I say, laughing nervously, but she just chuckled and put her phone down. "What'd ya wanna talk about?" She asks, shifting on her bed. I shift on her bed and fit criss cross apple sauce on facing her. "Well when I said that i knew your secret, i meant, the secret of you liking me." She looks at me terrified before I speak again. "Listen, Dinah I do like you. I like all 5 of you and I don't know how thats gonna work but i wanna get to know all of you. Go out with me tomorrow night?"