Chapter 4 Don't mess with the Chip-Girls

The girls were walking to school. Rosetta was wearing a black sparkly skirt with a velvet black jacket with a bright pink shirt underneath.

Sofie was wearing almost the same thing but hers was sparkly sapphire blue and she was wearing a blue velvet shirt.

Regan was wearing a purple sparkly skirt with a velvet purple shirt.

Suddenly they were blocked by three teenage blonde girls.

"Excuse me". Sofie replied. "But I think you're in our way."

"Yea?" said the girl to the right.

"So what?"

"So move." Rosetta said.

"Please?" Regan asked.

"Make us." Said the girl in the middle.

A crowd around the school yard noticed the fight between the new students and popular girls and walked up to look." They crowded around them.

Rosetta could feel her anger going.

"Now look." She said. "I didn't come all the way here with my friends for 3 no good think they're better then everyone else self centred bullies like you.....SO MOVE!!"

The crowd looked and went "ooohhh!"

"Make us." The blonde replied again.

Rosetta looked at her friends. "Lets go girls."

They started to sing.

SOMEDAY ILL BE LIVING IN A BIG OLD CITY AND ALL YOU<RE EVER GONNA BE IS MEAN!"

While they sang Sofie walked up climbed ontop of the blondes head.

"EW GET OFF ME!" She cried.

Regan climbed up and bit the other blonde.

"OW!" She cried.

Rosetta jumped and attacked the girls.

The girls tried swinging and knocking the singing chipmunks off but ended up beating each other in the process.

"OW YOU PULLED MY HAIR!"

"SORRY!"

The girls fell to the ground and Rosetta, Sofie, and Regan jumped off finished singing.

The crowd erupted into applause and cheering CHIP-GIRLS! CHIP-GIRLS!

"And that's how you do it." Rosetta said.

With that the three friends walked up to the school ready for their first day.