Chapter 18: Moving on

Brittany sighed as she packed her stuff in her suitcase. Redgar watched her silently.

"Brittany? I know you must be sad since Alvin has moved on.

"Oh Redgar I don't even care anymore. Its his loss. I just hope him and that girl will be happy. Alvin....is just immature."

Redgar looked nervous. "Well I can be immature too Brittany."

"What are you implying Redgar?"

"I mean....if I say.....liked you....would you perhaps find me immature too....im known as well....a bad boy." He looked embarresed.

Brittany put a paw comfortingly on his shoulder.

"Redgar don't you get it? As long as you love me and dont leave me you and I will be fine. I thought you kinda figured out by now that girls like me love bad boys.

Redgar smiled devilishly. "Then you wont mind I do this." He kissed her on the lips.

Brittany smiled. "I was wondering when you would do that."

D looked at Sofie. "Sofie?"

"Yes?"

He looked nervously. "You like me right?"

"Ya I like you D."

"No I mean....R-really like me?"

"Does this answer your question?" She kissed him.

D smiled blushing showing his gap.

Alvin smiled as he sat next to his girl.

They were watching a scary movie. Jeanette clung to Simon, Elounor and Theadore clung togeather, Teddy and Regan hugged.

Each of the boys hugged his girl. Jeanette kissed Simon Elounor kissed Theadore Teddy and Regan kissed they each blushed.

"I....love you."

"Love you too."

Brian was rocking out on his guitar.

"So Rosette...I guess we got a concert  tomorrow."

"Yeah I guess."

"Rose? CanIkissyou?"

"What?"

"May I kiss you?"

"Okay."

They kissed. Rosette smiled gripping the collar of his leather jacket.

"That was lovely." He smiled.

"Well see how this goes."

The End.

A/N: Want a sequel? Comment below.