Chapter 14: New girl munk in town

Dedicated to: Tredyah123 who loves Alvin Seville and is playing the part of the new female chipmunk!

Rosetta, Sofie, and Regan walked with Donovan, Brian, and Teddy to their lockers when they saw the chipettes and chipmunks all staring off at something.

The girls ran to them.

"What's going on?" Sofie asked.

"There's a new girl." Brittany answered.

"Human?" Regan questioned.

"No a chipmunk." Jeanette answered.

"Come again?" Rosetta asked. They all pointed to a female chipmunk.

She had brown fur brown hair flowing down her back brown eyes and was wearing all pink. Except it was a shade different from what Brittany and Rosetta weared.

Alvin then made a strange nose. All of them turned towards Alvin. He was leaning against the wall with a dreamy look on his face.

"A really HOT chipmunk." Alvin sighed.

"What?!" Brittany asked feeling a stab of jealousy.

"Oh no! I know that look!" Simon groaned watching Alvin.

"Ya its Alvins flirty macho look." Theadore added.

Jeanette and Elounor put comforting paws on Brittany's shoulders.

"Forget it girls." Brittany said feeling heartbroken.

Brittany turned around and bumped into a new male chipmunk who looked a lot like the other mysterious chipmunk.

Brittany's heart stuttered and for just a moment she forgot about her heartbreak.

Brittany thought he was hot. REALLY hot."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Brittany scolded herself.

"Um sorry sir....I-I didn't see you." The male chipmunk put a paw over hers then suddenly kissed it. He had blond fur like Brittany with a emo look but wore a black shirt with a bling gold necklace around his neck.

"Its quite alright beautiful girl." He said. "Right....uh see you." Brittany ran off.

The female brown chipmunk quickly grabbed her pink books then stopped seeing none other then Alvin Seville leaning against her locker.

"well hello there..." Alvin said. "I am....

"Alvin Seville!! I love you!!" The girl interrupted.

"Well....thanks." Alvin said. Then he put a paw nervously through his hair.

Why am I so nervous? I'm never nervous around girls!" Alvin thought.

"Want me to....show you around?" He asked her.

"Id love that." She said.

"Yes!!" Alvin cheered under his breath.