Chapter 12- Knowing each other

Regan walked in her class where a blond girl was carrying her books for her.

"Set it there please." She said pointing at a desk.

The girl set it on the desk as Regan jumped on top of the desk. "Thank you."

Jed saw Regan and jumped up on the desk too.

"May I um...sit here?" He asked tail twitching nervously putting his hands in his pockets.

"Sure." Regan smiled kindly. The two chipmunks looked over to see Theadore and Elounor sitting on a desk next to them giggling.

Theadore had a spoon in his paw and was feeding soup to Elounor."

"Welcome to cooking class guys." Theadore said noticing them.

"Thanks." Regan smiled.

Suddenly a group of boys walked past and deliberately knocked Theadores soup over. The soup splashed on Elounor.

" Hot! Hot!." She cried.

"Elounor!" Theadore cried.

"Look its the fatty rats." One boy said.

"Leave us alone." Elounor said.

"Make me." Said the boy grabbing the two chipmunks by the tails.

Regan slowly crept up to the boy holding Theadore and Elounor and bit down on his wrist.

"Ahhh!" He cried dropping Theadore and Elounore rubbing his wrist.

"Who are you?!"

"your worst nightmare when I see you messing with two innocent chipmunks." She said.

Rosetta walked in English her books already dropped off for her. Brian who saw her squeaked and quickly hid inside a desk.

Rosetta smirked and skipped up to the desk grabbed Brian by the tail and dragged him out.

"Ha!! I knew it!!" She yelled.

"Ahhhh! Ok! I take English!" Brian yelled.

Rosetta smirked and let go.

"What you doing here?" Brian asked her.

"Taking class like DUH." She said.

"Alvin! Give me my pencil back!" Brittany yelled from across the room.

"Hmm no." Alvin laughed holding it higher."

Rosetta got a plan. "Shall we?" Brian bowed. "After you M lady.

They walked over to Alvin and Brittany. "May I talk to you Brittany?" Rosetta asked. Brittany gave a look of confusion. "Okay."

Rosetta guided Brittany away from the boys.

"Listen girl we both know you like Alvin right?"

"Um....well.....yeah I guess." Brittany said.

"So the only way you gonna get to a boy like that is using not just your looks but using your charms to take him by surprise." Rosetta explained.

Meanwhile Brian was talking to Alvin. " Listen bro. I know you like Brittany so don't try to deny it."

"Wha...Pffft! No I....Alvin got cut off by Brian shaking him.

"Listen to me." The only way your,re gonna win the girls heart is to act like a gentleman and give her her pencil back. You got me?"

"Uhhhhmmm....." Alvin said.

Brian pushed Alvin towards Brittany. "Go get him Tiger." Alvin shot Brian a look that clearly said (You're crazy.) as he walked towards Brittany."

"Uh Brittany Im sorry im such a jerk. Here is your pencil ba....!" Brittany kissed Alvin on the lips stopping his sentence."

"Oh Alvin. You don't have to be mean to get my attention. Just say I love you." Rosetta and Brian high fived as Brittany left a dumb-struck Alvin not noticing A small Regan chasing a boy down the hall yelling: "Okay! Im sorry!"

D and Sofie in next chapter I write. Promise wont be too long.