Chapter 22

Harry's Pov

We drive into the city of San Francisco and Russ won't shut up about it; he wants do to everything.

"For the fiftieth time Russ we are not going to Wal-Mart!", Alan shouts.

"Oh come on I really wanted to buy a bike!", Russ yells back.

"For what?"

"So I can ride it across the bridge!"

The two men banter about randomness for about fourty more minutes until Alan takes an exit out of San Francisco and on the freeway.

"Oh great Alan are you happy now?", Russ speaks.

Alan's pov

I can't believe I'm stuck in the car with an idiot and a murderer who acts like a baby. Russ has been bothering the whole time and the guy named Harry has just been sniffling and holding back tears.

"Ok first of all Russ no you don't sound better than beyonce, and second of all Harry stop crying!", I say to the both of them.

"How am I supposed to not cry when I know that I will soon be dying!", Harry shouts.

"Oh god", I sigh as Harry keeps crying and Russ annoyingly starts singing to him.

"Listen Harry I dedicate this song to you.. hush little baby don't you cry.. Russ is gonna buy you a bike to ride-"

"Please stop with your songs damn!", I shout to him.

Russ and Harry both start laughing and enter silence.

Harry's pov

After Alan told Russ to shut up we've been driving smoothly and silently. I still feel horrible, but not as bad now. I still can't believe I killed Kia though, I start wonder if I would have never tried to kill her; would be in this situation right now? God I feel like an idiot.

Alan needs to take a piss so he exits the freeway and drives to a liquor store. When we get to the dingy looking place Russ and I are the first to get out; but for two whole different reasons. I quickly run away from the two men and go into an crowded laundromat that is next door.

"Help me I got kidnapped!", I scream out loud.

A security guard comes rushing by my side and questions what's wrong. I tell him that the two men outside held me against my will. The security guard calls the police and walks outside to Russ and Alan.

"So you kidnapped this boy?", the man says while grabbing Alan and cuffing him.

"What? Of course not! He's our friend.. he's just pulling a prank on you", Alan says as if it were true.

The guard looks suspiciously at Alan and goes to Russ to cuff him up. I smile happily as I see the two hitmen in cuffs, but I frown as I know that I will also go to jail. When the guard isn't looking I go into Russ and Alan's black car to drive away from the scene.

"Hey young man! We need you for questioning", the guard runs after the car, but I quickly drive away. In the review I see Russ and Alan groaning in disapproval as the car gets further and further away from them.

Damien's Pov

After the death of my wife I have'nt been myself anymore. I can't believe Harry killed my sweet Nevaeh, she tried to help his wife, but he kills mine. I came back from my business trip to see my wife dead on the ground, and when I heard news that Harry did it.. I've been going crazy. I looked everywhere for that son of bitch, but it's like he disappeared. He took away the best thing that has ever happened to me away so I was going to take his; Kia. Russ, my hired hitman; called me not so long ago telling me that he killed her for himself, so now I want Harry alive so I can kill him. When he gets here I am going to torture him so bad for killing Nevaeh. I am currently at a house in San Jose waiting for Russ to bring him here so his life can end just like Nevaeh's.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So here the plot twist is! So you guys remember Nevaeh? Her husband is "Bug" aka the guy who hired Russ to kill Kia, since Harry killed his wife. Kia is now gone so Damien is now after Harry ;)

I know I promised that this chapter would be longer, but I'm so stressed out about school shopping n shit so it's like my mind is blaaah :( sorry guys. I will update more frequently since my updates are lame aha, but still tysm for reading and ily (:

Oh and if there are any typos sorrry