My "Little" Secret Isn't A Secret Anymore!-CHAPTER 11-Daddy's Girl? Not!

HIIIIIII ... WELL I GOT 100 VOTES AND I'M SUPER HAPPY..

REMEMBER

VOTE!

FAN!

AND COMMENT!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

                                                    CJ P.O.V

I got out of the car with Jay den following me.

" Here let me take him up stairs" he said taking Chris out of my arms.

I followed and when we got to my house I opened the door and

saw the shock on his face. I walked to his room and told jay-den to

put him in his bed. Queen size with little steps so Chris can get on it.

I told him to get a smaller bed but he just said if he didn't have it than

he would die. I told him that I wasn't going to get it, he did get mad but

got over it so I had to give my baby what he wanted. Every since I was 16

and went to the store for baby food and he saw toys that he wanted and

I couldn't get it for him,  hurt me.... more then him.

I don't like when he wants something and can't get it. (he's a good baby)

That is why I work hard and am luck to have the job I have.

 I was in my room when jay-den came in.

" nice place daddy's girl"

That made me mad and I knew he could tell because the smile

that was on his face was now replaced with concern.

" what did I say wrong"..

"I don't have A father" I said angry... mad at the world but taking it out on him.

" yes you do I saw him the other day"

" no that was mr. Jackson .. My father die years ago"

" I don't understand" his face was a hard mask of confusion.

 "he hates me .. Ok.. What did you think I would tell him I was raped.." his face fell so I changed it " taken advantage of by his best-friends son. That's not what you tell your father. An when he found out I was pregnant he said " it's either me or it" I told him I was going to keep my child because in all truth I felt as if only my baby cared about me.. Then  he told me I was a disappointment and kick me out."

When I finished talking I was sitting on my bed. He was standing by my door.

" what did you tell him" he asked worried.

" I said I got drunk and slept with someone I don't know"

I turned around to put my face in my pillow so he couldn't see just how much it hurt me to not have my father. I felt his hand on my lower back rubbing small circles trying to calm me. My heart was racing.

" I'm so sorry "he kissed my shoulder and that reminded me that I was about to change my shirt before I got into deep thought. I wonder why his skin felt so smooth on mine.

" what are we going to do"

" what do you mean"

" the rest of the world....what will you tell every one about him because now if you don't you'll break his heart."