My "Little" Secret Isn't A Secret Anymore!-CHAPTER 14-DRESS!

HEY HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER. A LITTLE LATE BUT I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF I WOULD GET ANY VOTES. THANKS TO ALL MY NEW FANS. YOUR SUPPORT . IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW I HAVE NEW WHO LIKE MY STORY. REMEMBER 

FAN!

VOTE!

AND

COMMENT!

SHOUT OUT SHANNA <3 NEW BUDDY :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I pulled up to sunshine in training program and went In side to go get Chris. The place was spotless well In the hallways anyway. They had some cute little drawings and finger paint done by the students. I walked along the hall with a curious face to see if Chris had did any. Then one piece of art work above the rest stood out to me. It was a bird in a cage you could see the bird trying to break free and it look like the artist took his time. You could see the blood leaking from his heat like it was wounded and you could see blood all over the claws and beak.

HE was trying it's all to break free but couldn't because of a lock. There was a person on the other side where the hand was reaching down to open it, but the hands was waiting. Almost like waiting for the bird to stop and let the hand help. But the bird wouldn't give up or admit it need help. I looked down to see that this master piece belonged to my beautiful son. I had a million questions in my head but the main one is “What is his meaning behind this”.

I keep walking down the hallway. They had the AC on so that the little tots could stay cool while they were here. This place was designed for young werewolves in training: they learn the basic stuff like to protect yourself at all times. And a simple way to explain what mates are and family positions and some other main important thing they need to know.

Then once they have pass that level they get simple fighting skill. But they are to never use them unless it is necessary. Chris is well passed his class in every thing .I teach him how to fight and to use his small size for the better now .An if I must say my son has one nasty bit when he is training. When he gets older and makes more friends I would never want to get on his bad side. Those captivating baby blues eyes and baby round face makes him look completely harmless. An that is where the opponent goes wrong.

Because even now when he does not like something or someone it is very clear that his motive is to get rid of it or them. I walked down to the classroom to see that some of the other parents were there to.

It looked as if the were celebrating some thing. I knocked on the door and stepped in. Everyone turned to see who had walked in the. The nice one's smiled other just had a disturbed look on there face. This was one thing that I never really let get to me. But now I have to shield my son from this.

Which made me give any and every one of them a challenging look. No one stepped up they just looked away. So I looked around the class to find Chris in the back with a cute little girl and boy with a teenage male around my age sitting with them. I walked in and went straight to the teacher who look like she has some words to say to me.

" Hi Miss Magic .. I'm Miss Jackson and I would like to know why Chris is not apart of this little class party that is going on"

I could see kids stuffing the faces with cake and ice cream. This just reminded me of the first time Chris had cake. He was overly hyper for 12 hours, then sick for the other 12. I smiled a simple smile at the memory. Then I saw goodie bags with nothing but more sweets and sugar in the.

" Well first of all Camile this is a Birthday party and the student who it belongs to did not want to invite your son and second of all he cheated on a test and I told him he could not take part In this joyous occasion. "