My "Little" Secret Isn't A Secret Anymore!-Chapter 16-Party

Hi Everyone ... please vote and fan.. i would love coment to. Thsi long chapter is for the no updates. Enjoy! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Jayden P.O.V

It pissed me off that my family can't see my son but her's can. I'm about to be alpha and she can't just tell me what I can and can't do. I walked into the living room with all the guys following me. Except Tye and my son. He was sitting on his shoulders watching sponge bob. It still amazed me how she got money so fast and spent it as if it was nothing.And she didn't have her parents help. My warrior princess. I cleared my throat.

" Well you all want to hang for a while till it time for the party?"

Every on said sure so I turned to Tye and asked if he waned to come but he said he had business to take care of for the party.

He got up and grabbed the keys the key to CJ's black and green car and did some hand shake with Chris and was off. I picked up Chris and was about to leave when he said.

" you do know I need my car seat right."

" ahh yeah where is it"

" look down"

I did and saw it I picked it up and put him in my car.

My brothers rode with me back to are home.

"

He looks like you .. yah know... but man would I be mad if my mate had someone eles's kid"

Dan said in a sing song voice. He was really starting to get on my nerves. He's been doing this since we left the house. Before I could say anything the little prankster in the back did.

" It's his son stupid."

Mark told him. It didn't surprise me because he was always good at solving problems. I was about to open my mouth and say something to throw this off topic but I look at the little version of me in the back seat. He had his head down but I could still see the glossy look In his eye. What I would give to know what he was thinking at this moment.

" Yep he's my son... and I don't want you telling people just yet."

They said okay and we walked inside my house. As soon as we where in my mother was right at the door. I had Chris's hand in mine. I bent down to his level so we could be face to face.

" Chris this is my mommie and your grandma."

He withdrew his hand and took a step back.

" It's OK... I'm nice.. I'm so nice that I have cookies in the kitchen if you want some." my mother replied in a loving tone. He smiled and went with her.

" Didn't CJ say she didn't want him here." Mark scowled me.

I brushed him off and walked into the kitchen to see my mother lovingly looking at my son. It felt nice to say that. He was eating cookies after cookie juice and just stuffing his self with candy. I thought about if he should have all that candy but then thought against it. It couldn't hurt him could it?

He turned around and saw me and I asked if he wanted to play. He said yes excitedly and we went to the back yard playing football and any another thing or game he wanted. I had so much fun watching him smile and knowing that I am a part of him. I help made this beautiful small creature,child, boy, soon to be man.

We play for a while before we went inside for lunch. We had chicken nuggets and cheese burgers. After we were finished we went out side to clean up before we played some video games, or bake cookies before he had to go. My mom can persuade anyone to do anything. As soon as we stepped through the door there were two Large black and brown wolves attacking each other. I came very close... to close to loosing Chris.