The car

Caroline

I can't believe I told Brent before my own sister. I can't exactly tell her now can I."honey, we're going home now, we need to let harmony rest" my mum says.

I walk out of the room door to the stairs. The only thing I can think about is harmony. Why would she do this to herself? Why would she try?

I go through the big doors at the front of the hospital. I go on my phone to see what my friends are doing. When a car comes around the corner. I feel a hand grab my shoulder and pull me back. "You better be more careful little girl, you could of got killed" a tall man says. He has a nurse uniform on, he must work here.
"I'm sorry, I'll be more carful" I say.

I walk towards the car. My dads already sitting in the driving seat. I open the door and sit in the back. I pull out my phone and put on defector by muse.

"SHIT!" My dad shouts as he swerves around a deer. That was close. To close.

"Honey please be more careful we already have one child in hospital, we don't need the other one in there too" my mum says. My dad gives her a evil look. They have been fighting a lot. There breaking apart.

The car stops on our drive. I get out the car and run to the door and use my keys to open it and run upstairs. There going to fight again I can just tell they are. I sit down on my bed and put in my TV. I'm thirsty, I need a drink.

I get up and go down stairs. "ITS NOT MY FAULT HARMONY TRIED TO KILL HERSELF!" My mum shouts.

"THEN WHOS FAULT IS IT BECAUSE THESE THINGS DONT JUST HAPPEN FOR NO REASON YOU KNOW!" My dad shouts back.

"DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU EVER SEEM TO WANT TO DO!" My mum shouts.

"YEAH MAYBE I DO!" My dad shouts. I walk down the stairs more.

"WELL YOU CANT LEAVE ME!" My mum shouts.

"YEAH WHY NOT?!" My dad shouts.

"BECAUSE IM PREGNANT!" My mum shouts.

My dad stops. "Not again. We can't have another child" He says.

"What do you mean we can't?" My mum says.

"Caroline was a mistake, I don't want another one!" My dad shouts. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I run down the stairs. I stand in the door way of the  living room. Tears running down my face.

"Carol I didn't mean that-" I run out the door before my dad can finish his sentence. How cold he say that? I thought he loved me.

I carry on running towards the road. I don't bother to look if any cars are coming or going. I'm crying and I can't stop. I turn to the right I see a car coming towards me. I can't move. I want to move but I can't why can't I move?

It's coming closer and closer. I let out a scream. I'm flung up into the air. I hit the car and then the road. I can't breath. I can't see. I can't hear.

I see a white light. It's getting brighter and brighter. It swallows me. I'm gone.

~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Megan xx