Flawed

Yes,this is really happening.This story has been stuck in my head for the longest time and I can't get it out so I wrote it down.Its a Little different than the other stories out there so give it a go.If you don't like it than you can always go back to whatever u are doing.But,you guys will read,right?(ties you to the chair)

Muahahahaha what ya gonna do now? lol read on.Its the first chapter anyways so..it obviously sucks ;) Enjoy!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1-

"life as we know it"

'ARIEL ! WHAT ARE YOU wearing? you have got it all wrong.'

This is it,a new beginning.A day to start fresh,a clean slate.To begin again,to drive past the hurdles of life and enter the magnificent future.

For someone else that is.

It's the adverse for me.It's a day to lie,to cheat,to act as if everything is OK,to live without a single  change..To pretend that I am perfect.

Life is cruel,a pain.It brings nothing but grief and sorrow to its victims.Like appearances even life can be deceiving and I am the one who lives that kind of life.In this world where people die and suffer everyday with starvation,crisis and what not,I somehow seem to have overcome that misery.I have all that one could ever expect from this life,at it's very peak.But,not everything is what it seems to be and,like a murder mystery there is more to my story,my life than what meets the eye.

To put it in simple words,Its more or less like a soap opera.You know,the soaps? where all is a dream,unatainable and phony.A hardworking husband,a caring housewife and kids like the very ray of sunshine after a stormy night.

My life is that.There is no better example to portray it.With a set of lovely parents and two honor roll daughter's,our family is complete in everyone's vision,We are the local celeberaties.Charming,well mannered,helpful,cheerful and last but not the least welcoming.It's the darn 50's all over again and all that we lack is a pet.(thank the lord!)

'Aiden get your butt down here or your gonna be grounded before you can even say coming.'

I flinched at the sudden noise and quickly pulled up my jeans.Sighing I slowly made my way down the stairs leading to the kitchen.

What an ideal way to start of the day.A squeaky voice piercing through the quite house is such a nice alarm ring.There can only be one person who wakes up there kids in such a brutal way,Mom.

That is mother,alright.The most annoying person on this entire planet.She's mean and full of rage.I am sure if a red cloth is waved in front of her she'll chase the one down until she finally finishes them.Figures,she never did like my favourite read halter top.In her words it is 'revolting'.Ya,if she ever tried to wear it,which she in fact did.

'Morning!'

I said in a sickly high pitched voice,trying to mock her previous one so she might remember the right way to wake up someone which doesn't piss them off.Sarcasm is my language,a gift I was most certainly born with,much to my parent discomfort.

'Oh ! good morning to you too'

she beamed as I stared at her dumbly .Well,I guess no one else possesses the quality or they just don't get my sense of humor.What person in his right mind doesn't get sarcasm?

'What do you want mother?' I spat 

I could barely stand the women in the evening making it nearly impossible to take her crap this early in the morning.