Chapter 10-" Breakfast at Parker's"

Hiya! so, another commitment fail but I think it's better than the other one's I've so far broken :P this chapter is funny, i guess. The story is going to get serious(the plots like that) which just got me thinking, "oh, WTH, might as well make it fun while I can" ;)

Read and vomment and...fan? It's your choice at the end of the day. Just don't freak when I come and kill you tonight :) Muahahahahaha!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 10-

 " Breakfast at Parker's"

Some words, when heard, leave an impact. Leave a mark on that person's thoughts, intellectual level and day to day life. Words that we refer to as stereotypes. Labels.

'That girl's a slut. '

'That girl's a bitch.'

'That girl's emo.'

 Though they're nothing but words and things that people stick to one another for pointless reason I am not familiar with, they do ruin lives that we seem to forget about, ignore for the better half of our lives. Until they come back to us with a grudge and in most cases, guilt.

I'd be lying if I said I've never been a victim of the societies ruthless ways. Hell, I've been called bitch more times than I've been called by my name. But, like everything else, I've learnt to live without a thought of it. Though one stereotype makes my skin crawl.

The 'not being a morning person' one.

Just because I stand up for what I believe in I am a bitch and because I am cranky most the time (all of the time) its basic logic to assume I am not a morning person. It's not like I sleep and walk everyday with a stick up my ass, it's the fact that I don't interact with people unless I need or want to that all this speculation begun in the first place.

I love mornings.

Everything from the rising sun to the chirping birds. It's such a calming sensation. The soft, warm welcoming rays of the sun, the nippy-fuzzy weather. All of it. I'd love them more often if I'd get to appreciate it everyday then to be yelled at in the morning to get up or I'll be grounded. The things parents ruin for you...

 Contrary to popular belief I am a morning person, a very enthusiastic one at that. I'd have the energy and strength to do anything when I am woken up the proper way and ready on my own. Things just never go my way because the one day things are different then my usual morning regime, Adrian's acting like an a-hole. Once again.

 I was possibly jumping to go out and have fun today and bask in the sun all day long. I mean, that won't be possible since I'd get sunburns all over my sensitive skin but I can think about it. Thoughts of a hot shower were filling my brain and I'd have been in there if it weren't for the arm around my stomach and the legs that trapped mine.

I turned around (attempted to) in my position to see if he was sleeping too close or if I had someway of escaping before the soft rays turned into cutting, harsh glares. No such luck, As soon as I turned around the arms tightened, the legs overlapped and I was pressed up against Adrian like his damn pillow. I cast a quick glance at our entwined legs and his caging arms, causing my palms to fall flat on his chest.

 I brought my eyes to his sleeping face, about ready to shout my head off when I realized just how, (I can't fathom the idea that I am thinking this) cute Adrian looked. His aristocrat nose was in my hair, his shaggy hair all over the place. Not like his mother, though. His were very bedhead looking and rather suited him. His eyes were closed and his face had the most adorable sleeping look. I was thinking about pinching his cheeks but refrained when I realized how awkward it would get if he, by any chance, woke up.