Chapter 3: Feelings?

*3 months later*

Matthew's POV

I've really gotten to know Sophie and Vanessa a lot more in the past 3 1/2 months.

Sophie has been through a few break-ups in the past but since were close friends I have been there to beat the shit out of the guys that hurt her.
-
-
I don't know what it is but I feel like Sophie and I have something special, and I'm not just talking about our friendship.

I like her.

Wait did I just think that! No, no that was just...uh..I don't actually know what that was. Huh

I was snapped out of my thought by my phone buzzing indicating that I got a text.

From: Sophie

Hey, wanna hang out at the park in a few?

My eyes just light up when I see her name. Maybe I do like her....

I quickly texted her back and told her I would love.

'Hopefully this goes well'

Sophie's POV

I was almost done getting ready when I got a text.

From: Mattchew

Hey, meet me at my house when you're ready, ok?

I quickly texted him back.

To: Mattchew

Ok, I'm almost done anyways.

I then just finished my makeup and was done, so I headed over to Matts house like he told me to.

I was about to knock on the door when Matt opened it.

"Well hey there" I laughed

"Sorry, my dad is taking a nap." he explained

"Oh, its okay" I said, smiling.

The park was a little ways away but not too far.

The walk there was silent but out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Matt, he just kept looking at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"What." he asked confused

"You keep looking at me" I laughed

"Oh sorry, its just that you look really good" he blushed, looking down

I blushed at the fact that he thinks I look good.

"So do you"  I said, still looking down

He actually did look really good, he was wearing his khaki shorts with his 'DMND' shirt and his nice, red snapback.

He looks cute

Yes, I just thought that. Ever since I got closer to Matt I've really started to like him.
-
-
Once we reached the park I instantly ran to the swings, starting to kick my feet to propel me forward.

Matt started swinging as well but not as high. Something was bothering him, I could tell.

"Hey Matt, What's up you seem a little down?"

Matthew's POV

"Hey Matt, What's up you seem a little down?"

"Oh Its nothing, just thinking" I lied

"About what?" She asked

"Uh... Ice cream, lets go get some" I said as I saw the ice cream truck

"Um, okay" she said confused

After we ate our Ice cream we started walking back home.

"I had fun today" she broke the silence

"So did I"

"We should do this more often" she laughed

"We really should" I laughed as well

_________________________________________

Well this is kind of a short chapter but I will be sure to get the next one out very soon.

I would also like to thank you for reading my book and to say please vote.

Instagram: Mischievous.queen

Snapchat: Sophie.Deverna

Twitter: SophieDeverna

~ Mischievous