Chapter 6: Blonde Bimbo

(So I realized that I forgot to implement school into the last few chapter so I just decided to just make it summer, when In reality my summer is ending :P, don't judge me!)

Matt's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone to see what time it was, turns out it was 8:00 AM and I had a couple of texts from the Jacks which read

Johnson: Hey, Jack and I are having a party later and you're invited along with Sophie

M: Okay, I'll see if Sophie wants to go 

Johnson: Alright, see you then maybe

With that I called Sophie

S: Hello?

M: Hey, so the Jacks are having a party and they invited us, do you want to go?

S: I don't know, Matt. You might get drunk and go do something stupid.

M: If I do you know its the alcohol talking.

S: Fine, but if you do anything, I'm going to slap you, and I'm not kidding .

M: That's fine I wont blame you.

S: okay then, see you at 8.

And with that she hung up.

Since the party was at 8, I decided to go out and get donuts.

-

When I got to the donut shop I wanted to get the box of donuts, which consisted of 12 donuts. I got a couple of long. glaze donuts and regular sprinkled donuts. I then proceeded back home. When I got home I ate a small sprinkled donut then just sat on the couch and watched Netflix.

It came up to 6:30 so I decided to get ready early.

Sophie's POV

Since this was a casual party I decided to wear my pair of American flag, high-waisted, shorts, and a long sleeve tee that says 'Wild' on it. I then put my hair into a messy bun and added my American flag printed head band, along with my red vans.

All the makeup I applied was just a little mascara. Then I was ready and it was only 7:30.

Now I wait...

-

Once the time hit 8:00 Matt came over to pick me up, almost perfectly on time, might I add.

He looked really good, he was wearing khaki shorts and a nice black 'BLVD' shirt, with black vans.

"Shall we go, ma'am?" Matt asked with a posh accent.

"Yes, we shall, sir!" I said mocking him.

Jack and Jacks house wasn't that far, probably like 5 minutes away. The whole ride there we just made small talk and listened to some music.

When we got to the party we were greeted by the Jacks.

"Hey, glad you could make it!" Gilinsky said coming in for a hug.

"its nice to see you guys again" I laughed as Johnson came in for a hug as well

While Matt was talking to Sammy I brought him a beer and joined the conversation. I couldn't really hear what they were saying over the music, all I knew is that Matt had one too many drinks.

"H-Hey B-Baabe!" he slurred

"I'll be right back babe, stay here" I said as I went over to the table to set my drink down, and when I turned around I saw Matt cupping some Blonde Bimbo's face, and then he kissed her!

I walked over to Matt and pushed the blonde bimbo off of him, then slapped him straight across the face, like I said I would.

"What the fuck, Sophie!!!!" he yelled. At this point everyone at the party was looking at us.

"Matt, you kissed her!!!!!" I yelled back.

"I-I what?" he almost looked confused.

"You heard me" I said as I started to walk away

"Sophie, wait!" I heard him yell from behind me

"Why Matt, its not like she kissed you. YOU kissed her!!!" Then I started running until I found Vanessa.

"Hey, can you drive me home, please?" I asked her trying not to cry.

"uh, yeah sure, is everything okay?" she asked

"Um, yeah just a little tired" I lied

-

I got home and instantly ran upstairs onto my room, crying.

Then I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I groaned

"Hello, is this Sophie" the girl asked

"Uh, yes it is, why?" I asked concerned

"Do you know Matthew Espinosa?" she asked

"Yes" I said

"He is in the hospital, he says he needs to talk to you" she said

______________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger, ill be sure to get the next chapter out ASAP.

But until then, thank you for reading my book, don't forget to

VOTE!!            Please.  Okay, bye!!!