Chapter 7: Day Dreamin'

I wake up vigorously sweating and shaking. Then it hits me, it was all just a dream.  I roll to my side to see that Matt was still asleep. I slowly wiggle out of his grasp, and walk downstairs to be greeted by Vanessa making pancakes.

"Hey Nessa" I greeted her

"Hey Phiat" She greeted back (Phiat is a name that my brother called me when he was younger because he didn't know how to pronounce my name.)

"What made you do such nice things?" I asked kind of sarcastically.

"I don't know, I just kind of decided to" She laughed.

I helped her out a little bit with the pancakes, and once we were done, we ended up making 13 pancakes. I guess we went a little too overboard.

I set the plate of pancakes down on the table, and almost simultaneously Matt comes walking downstairs with wet hair and shorts on, but no shirt..

"Hey Matt, perfect timing" I said as he sat down at the table and grabbed a few pancakes and set them on his plate.

"Goodmorning" he said with a mouth full of food, I just laughed and said "hasn't your mother ever told you to eat with your mouth closed"

He swallowed his food "my apologies" he said with a posh accent

"You're such a dork" I said giggled

-x-

When we were done eating breakfast, Vanessa, the Jacks, Matt, and I all decided to play truth or dare

"Okay who wants to go first" Matt asked

"I will" Gilinsky said whilst raising his hand

"Okay Gilinsky, I dare you to go in the closet with Vanessa for 10 minutes"

"Okay" they both replied as they walked into the closet together.

-x-

We hear shy moans coming from the closet as their time is almost up. Soon enough we open the doors to see Vanessa and Jack on the floor laughing their asses off because we realized that the whole time they were using Jacks phone to get the moaning noises.

"Oh come on, that's what you were doing the whole time you were in here" I laughed

"P-pretty much" Vanessa said in between laughs

"Awe, you guys suck" I said whilst walking away

As I started walking into the kitchen to get something to drink, I started thinking about the dream I had last night.....

*Flashback*

As I got into my house I got a phone call from an unfamiliar number, but I decided to answer.

"hello?" I answered

"Hello, is this Sophie Deverna?" she questioned

"yes it is, Why?" I asked concerned

"We have called to inform you that Matthew Espinosa is in the hospital" she said

"What!!" I yelled

"Yes, he got into a horrible car accident while drunk driving." she informed me

"Is he going to be alright!?" I questioned

"He is in critical condition" she answered

"I'm on my way." I told her before I hung up and grabbed my car keys.

Matt then wrapped his arm around my waist, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Whatcha thinking about?" he asked

"Oh nothing, just thinking about life, I guess" I half lied because I was thinking about life, but I was thinking about life without him in it.

"So our one month anniversary is coming up soon" Matt reminded me

"I know, what do you want to do?" I asked, seeing as though it didn't really matter to me.

"It doesn't matter to me, just as long as I'm with you" he responded

"Awe, you're too sweet" I could then feel my cheeks start to turn a bright red.

-X-

We then spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and cuddling,

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm Sooo sorry I've really been trying to focus on my school work and grades this year so im sorry that this update is really late and short but I PROMISE that the next update will be out ASAP!!

Anyway thank you so much for reading and Don't forget to Vote!!

Bye Loves!! <3