Ch. 1

You are a well-know teen actor starting from when you were a small child. You've played in several well know TV shows, star in several music video but your well know for playing, Iron Man's adopted daughter aka Loki's daughter from the Marvel series.

You were brought in to play Batman's niece co-starring alongside Heath Ledger. You were also know for playing Sherlock's daughter in BBC.

You also starred beside Johnny Depp as his little sidekick in the Pirates of Caribbean film series.

Comic-Con 2012, Wednesday afternoon:

You arrived at San Diego 2 days early before Comic-Con started. You and your dad checked into the hotel and settled into the room.

You were supposed to meet up with Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr., Benedict Cumberbatch and the Avenger cast for dinner close to the convention center.

You had several panels to go through for comic-con and interviews. Also you were going undercover onto the floor with Robert on Sunday for fun.

You scrolled through your phone passing time, when your dad decides to go out for snacks. You wanted to go with him and the two of you leave the hotel to the nearby Target.

Luckily not a lot of people recognized you and the quick snack stop went well. After arriving at the hotel's lobby, your dad wanted to check out the hotel's movie theater. He handed you the hotel room key card and told you to head upstairs.

There were a lot of people cosplaying in the lobby, even though Comic-Con hasn't started yet. Almost reaching the elevators, you felt someone behind you. Something jabbed you in the ribs and a man's voice growled at you to get into the elevator.

You did as you were told and he told you to face the elevators. You caught a glimpse of him and saw him cosplaying as the Joker from The Dark Knight. He was carrying a large backpack and seemed distressed.

You stay silent for the 30 second elevator ride and when you arrived at your floor, he pushed you out and instructed you to lead him to your room.

After arriving at the room, he took the card key from your hands and shoved you into the room. You drop the bags you were carrying and he took you into one of the bedrooms. He brought up a chair and shoves you into it.

This was when you got a good glimpse of your attacker. His costume was super accurate to Heath's costume, and the makeup was amazing. The was almost a deja vu from when you were filming The Dark Knight when Joker kidnapped Bruce Wayne's niece.

Something that happened in a movie, came true...

He demanded for your phone and you quickly handed it to him. He spoke gruffly,

"Is there anyone else coming in?"

"Yes, my dad."

He then quickly moved to barricade the door with furniture. What was gonna happen to me? Guess I wont be able to make it to dinner...