Ch. 4

A/N: There will be some more mature scenes in this. If you don't feel comfortable with sexual harassment, please skip this chapter.

Your POV:

You woke up with a nasty headache and a throbbing body. Your vision was blurry and you tried to blink. You were still tied to the chair, slumped. You looked out the window and to your relief, it was still night. You glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw that the time was 7:56. You've only been knocked out for a few minutes.

The Joker was leaning against the table, watching you wake up. You remembered the screams from your friend through the facetime.

Your vision finally cleared and you caught his eyes. He slowly made his way towards you with a knife in his hands. You watch as he flips open the knife and starts caressing you with the blade.

The coldness of the blade surprised you, making you try to move away from the knife. He clicked his tongue in disappointment and brought back the gag back. He stuffed it into your mouth, drying up your tongue.

You followed his hand with the knife and it landed onto your shoulder. His hand slowly went down to your ripped sleeve and he moved quickly to cut the sleeve away. Your right shoulder was now bare, with cuts from the glass.

He did the same thing to your left sleeves and started to move towards the middle area. All you could do was mumble in protest, which he ignored. He growled at you, lifting your chin towards him. He stuck the cold knife against your neck, which resulted you in giving a sigh.

"You like that, don't you? I can show you more...."

He immediately cut what was left of your outer shirt and ripped off you. You cried against the pain from your injuries. Luckily you had a tank top and bra underneath. His hand crawled towards your boobs, squeezing it.

His other hand started to press your pants, and all you could do was watch helplessly. You whimpered in defeat and prayed for it to stop. You shut your eyes and felt the blade cut through one of the straps of the tank top.

A tear slid from your eyes, landing onto your leg. You waited for the next thing, but it never came. He stood up, backed away from you and walked into another room. You watched curiously and relaxed with relief.

"He wasn't going to do it now" You thought.

You closed your eyes and the next thing you knew you felt yourself being lifted and placed onto a soft mattress...