Ch. 3

Your POV:

After the hanging out a window experience, he started to set up traps at the doors and the windows

You were in a lot of pain and tried not to move in case the glass digs into your skin. You wondered where your dad was and what your friends would be doing right now after hearing the news. The news on the TV was all about you and the Joker.

It showed several clips from your movies of me when they introduced you on the TV and it showed a small clip of you being hung out of the 10th floor of your hotel room.

Its been more than 3 hours. Its 7pm. You haven't had anything to eat since breakfast. The abandoned snacks you bought earlier was still laying on the ground. He hasn't posted any of the videos, just creepily staring at me.

You ask quietly,

"Can I have some of the food in that bag there?"

His gaze followed your eyes and got up slowly to get it. He opened it seeing chips, sandwich supplies, candy bars and trail mix. He took one of the chips, Doritos, your dad's favorite and opened it. He took chip and popped it in his mouth.

"Tasty." He said, licking his red lips.

"But, not for you."

He grabbed the bag of snacks and threw it out the window. You silently curse inside your head.

He took out your phone and spoke to it,

"My demands. Bring the billionaire, the detective and his sidekick, Earth's mightiest heroes, the god of mischief, the pirate and the Batman. Then I might decide if Y/N can talk to you."

After posting it, the hotel room's phone rang and he finally answered.

"Hello. This is Tom Hiddleston. I have Robert Downey Jr, Benedict Cumberbatch and Christian Bale with me right now. The pirate is arriving in a few minutes and the Avenger cast is coming in soon. Can we speak to Y/N?"

"Lets wait for the others to arrive."

You couldn't believe Tom, Robert, Ben and Christian have been at the hotel the whole time! You wonder when you could get out of here.

-Time Skip 20 minutes-

The rest of the people that the Joker asked for arrived and he was setting up a FaceTime call for you. This was to easy....

The call rang once before someone picked up. You were sitting in the same chair, but he was standing behind you with a gun at your head. Your face was cut up and bruised. Your clothes were ripped from the glass and ir was all over you.

Tom, Rob, Ben, Christian and Johnny first appeared on the screen. Then the camera moved, showing the Avenger cast, Heath Ledger, your dad and police in the room.

You tried to speak, but the gun pushed in harder, shutting you up.

"Y/N! Are you alright? Who is he? Let her go! Do you need anything?"

The gun's pressure was let go from your head, signaling that you could speak.

"I'm alright. Just a bit bruised. Glad to see you guys. Um... Hope to see you guys at the conv----"

You slumped forward, unconscious. The group could see the Joker standing above you with the gun in hand.

The group screamed and shouted at Joker. Their friend was in grave danger with a unstable, mentally man who thinks he's a comic book character!