Chapter 2: Bella

"I ain't no killer but don't push me"-Tupac

"You go through the back while I go through the front. Any an EVERYBODY gets it. No witnesses. Get the money an get out." Frankie said. She always has a way of making money or getting it.
"Okay." I said creeping to the back. I got to the back an BOOM!!! "Damn she don't waste no time." I thought.
Pow pow pow !!!!!
"Oh shit. What the fuck is that?" Chris said putting his money in the safe and grabbing his gun.
"Yo !!!" Frankie said. "Tie Tj ass up an put his ass in the trunk".
Tj was Chris little brother. He's only fourteen. We're a year an a half older than he is.
"Please don't take me. What do you want?" Tj cried. I hit him with the back of my glizzy an he fell.
"Shut the fuck up little ass nigga." I look at Frankie. " I thought you said no witnesses. Let me kill this nigga now." I cocked my gun. "Cry baby ass bitch!!"
Chris creeping down the stairs. "Damn they got my brother. It's on now" Chris whispered.
"Going somewhere." Frankie said. POW! POW! POW! "Change of plans. Kill the little fucker. Grab the drugs and money. Let's go."
"Shit yea that's what I'm talking about" I gave TJ an evil grin an then it was lights out. POW!!
"Yo!, its an safe upstairs" I said looking down at Frankie.
"Try 0819" She said.
"I thought you love me" Chris said. Scaring the duck out of me and Frankie.
She looks up at me. "Go clean the safe. I got him." She said. "Nigga fuck you."
"Why? Why you killed my brother you BITCH?" Chris yelled.
"Awww look baby you coughing blood" Frankie said.
"Finish him an let's go!!" I said running down the stairs.
"Go to the car an start it up. I'm coming." Frankie said.

Umph. "Ouch bitch you kicked me in my fucking dick." Umph, umph. "Ahh shit" Chris cried out.
"I have an secret to tell you." Frankie smiled. "I killed your mother right before I came over here. She said kneeling down whispering in his ear. I sat by the door the whole time watching cause it wasn't no telling what Chris was going to do. If he tried something I was going to kill him tonight if he would've hurt Frankie. She was so busy fucking with him she didn't even know I was right there.
"Revenge is sweet." Frankie said walking off. Then she turned around an poured some liquid on him an it smell weird. She set his body on fire. All I heard was screaming.
"You okay?" I asked my best friend.
"Yes girl. I feel ALOT better than ever. Let's go count this money." She smiled getting into the car. "How you feel?"
"What you mean? How I feel I-"
"Girl you know I'm talking about killing TJ. I knew y'all had something going on until he got that bitch Shannon pregnant."
TJ was a year younger than me but damn his dick was golden. We were in love until he got Shannon pregnant and ever since then I planned on killing him. I wasn't big on love but when I did love I love HARD!!