Chapter 3

A/N: The picture was so badly edited! I cry T^T

☾Park Sora's POV☽

I raced into the elevator.

Ugh!!! Jajingna! [So annoying!] How can he embarrass me like that..

Yah, Sora. You were the one who was staring at him.

Bwoh?? Are you picking a fight with me, self conscious?????

Ani, I'm just saying what's right. You can't only blame it on him.

B-but..

You see? Blaming someone won't make you win. Hating someone won't get you anywhere.

I hate him? Yes! I do! But.. He hasn't done any wrong.. Wait.. Yes he has! He's silently torturing me! But..

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I got slapped back to reality as someone cleared their throat. My eyes had widened. I quickly tried fixing my hair and faced him and bowed.

"What floor would you like to attend, ma'am?" A young man with long, platinum blonde hair in a side-swept mohawk, asked.

"Floor 8.." I mumbled. And he obeyed. We stood quiet as as the elevator was going up. "Ch-chogyeo?.." I stuttered.

"Ne?" He smiled.

"Did I perhaps.."

"Argue with your conscious? Ne, you did" he chuckled.

Aish!!

"Heh.. Chaesongeyo. I'm kind of ill-mannered since I came from America.." I awkwardly, yet embarrassedly smiled. Inside I was mentally slapping myself.

"Oh, no worries. In fact, I had an incident just like this when I first came to Korea." He said in English.

"You speak English?" My rainy mood, lightened up.

"Ani" and I frowned. "Girl, whatchu think I'm speaking? Alien language?!" he said laughing with deep dimples on both sides of his cheeks.

Laughing along with him. "Your sarcasm sucks! You blondie!" I said tip-toeing to ruffle his hair.

"Yah yah yah. Don't touch my hair, it took me almost an hour to get it like this."

"And?" I said sticking my tongue out, continuing to try to reach his hair.

The elevator door opened and our laughter had stopped. In front of me, was Jeon Jungkook. My so called enemy.

As the blondie and I stepped out, Jungkook went in and the both of us watched the door close and Jungkook finally out of sight.

"Aish, always so cold and serious." The blonde guy said.

"You know him too?"

"Mm. We're a modeling group called Bangtan, or just BTS for short. But the kid got assigned to model with a different girl. So, our group is split for now."

"Ah.. That girl is me." I smiled and we stopped walking. "I'll see you next time blondie, I'm going to head to my dorm which is the opposite direction." I cheerfully waved and starting skipping to my dorm.

I stopped skipping when the blondie's deep voice echoed across the hall.

"Yah!"

I turned around with a confused look.

"I never got your name, shorty!"

I cupped my hand near my mouth and shouted back. "Park Sora imnida!"