Chapter 1

☾Sora's POV☽

"Mom, Dad. I'm ready!" I squealed as my heart beat races. I'm finally accomplishing my dream, although it's quite early since I'm only 17. I'm so excited!

"Oh honey, we'll miss you dearly! Be safe!" My mother cried.

"Yes, like your mother said Sora Parker. Watch out for strangers but mostly boys!" My dad reminded.

"Yeah yeah dad, I'm a big girl! I can do this myself, no need to remind me over and over" I laughed.

I gave them both a tight bear hug before getting in line. Giving the last glance before I leave both of my parents, a tear drop rolled down my cheek but I still kept a smile. My mother and I blew kisses to each other and I waved to my. I'm going to miss them so much...

I handed over my boarding pass and passport, when they gave it back I turned around and waved them a farewell.

"We'll miss you!" They screamed together. People were probably looking at them weirdly. I chuckled to myself.

Looking at the airport guide I followed the directions until I've reached my destination.
Once I've reached it, I stood in line waiting to get in the plane.

*fast forward to plane*

I took the window seat in aisle C1 followed by a quite handsome gentleman in the middle and an elder lady at the end.

"Hi.." But remembering it's a Korean plane I rephrased my words. "A-Annyeong" I lifted a hand.

The guy sitting next to me just looked at me with a lifted eyebrow as if he was confused. "Annyeong? Is that how you greet someone the first time you meet them?" He said in English with a little accent.

Wow, harsh..

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this culture.." I smiled nervously. He just rolled his eyes but closed then soon after with his arms crossed.

I gave him a glare and faced the window. A guy with a decent face but a nasty attitude is one I dislike most. I plugged in my beats headphone and listened to music which relaxed me.

.

.

.

.

Wow! I've been on this plane for 14 hours and 29 minutes! As I exited, behind me was the guy who sat next to me, he kept a straight face.

I waved my hand to catch a taxi. As soon as I got one I hopped in and told them I needed to go to the BigHit company. (I know BigHit is bts's company but I couldn't think of a name for a modeling industry , so unoriginal 😂)

*At the company*

I looked up at the big words that spelt "BigHit Entertainment" and smiled the biggest I can.

I looked beside me and saw the guy that sat next to me. My eyes grew wide. Did he perhaps?.. No.. Don't think like that Sora!

I walked over to him. "Ch-chogyeo? Are you the one from the airplane?"

He stopped walking "Ne, why?" He said not sparing a glance at me.

"Ani.. I-" I got cut off when he walked into the 8 story building. "Tsk, so rude" I said in English.

I went to the attendance lady. "Ne, Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm looking for Director Han Jae Min?" I tried my best speaking Korean. I've educated myself some Korean before actually coming to Korea. I'm not quite good but still working on it :)

"Ne, your name?"

"P-Park Sora?" I lied about my last name. Since my American last name was Parker, why not be Park now?

"Please follow me" although I didn't really understand what she said she got up so I'm guessing I have to follow her? She took me to the 8th story and lead me to an office with a glass name tag that spelt "Han Jae Min" right beside the door. She knocked twice and opened the door. "Director, this is Park Sora" he put on his glasses and looked closely

"Oh my! Park? I never heard of that? But welcome welcome Sora!" He said in English.

"Oh hello Director, it's nice to meet you" I smiled.

"You're so much prettier in person! Sit sit!" He pointed at the seat in front of him. "Have you learned any Korean yet?"

"Ne, a little?" I giggled.

"It's okay, I'll have someone tutor you. But for now, let me show you around!"

Just then, someone opened the door and bowed down. "Annyeonghaseyo, Director"

With my shocked self I blurted out. "What are you doing here?!" I stood up and pointed at him. Director and Jungkook stared at me. I slowly put my finger down, "chaesongeyo" I bowed.

"Ani, It's alright Mrs. Park. Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook ssi. Park Sora, this is Jungkook, your assigned partner and tutor!" director smiled.

"bwoh?!" I blurted forgetting I was being rude. "Director, are you sure he's the one you're looking for?" I shook his arm and pouting.

"Ne, I'm sorry if you two aren't getting along but we can't change anything, I'm sorry"

"Aniyo, kwenchanayeo." Jungkook said and smirked at me. I gave him the death glare.

"Great to know! Now let this tour begin" he said laughing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Authors Note: Aish! First chapter is so boring! I promise it'll get better, pinky promise.