Chapter 4

☾Sora's POV☽

*3 days later*

Lord! Today is the day of school for me, I am so not looking forward to it *^*

The good thing about this school is that it's uniform-free. Which means you can wear whatever you want. So I wore a black and white striped collared button-up, tucking it in my skinny jeans, then folded my jeans up. I also paired my outfit with flat black ankle boots.

A little eyeliner, filled in my eyebrows, and an orange-ish matte lipstick. Sort of an ombré lip?

I grabbed my black leather bag and marched out the door, to Director nim's office.

Now outside his door. I gulped.

*knocks 3 times*

"Director nim?"

"Come in!"

I opened the door to a horrific sight. "Jeon Jungkook?" I asked tilting my head like a lost puppy.

"Did you forget? I told you, you were going to attend the same school as Jungkook ssi. From now on, you two will walk to school together!" Then applauded by himself.

Jungkook stood up and bowed. "I'll get to school safely, have a nice day."

"Go." Director nim mouthed. I bowed down and raced to Jungkook.

I walked silently behind him until we've reached the elevator. Both of us got in and he pressed the first floor.

Going down, the atmosphere was intensely awkward. So I decided to say something.

*clears throat* "Don't you ever smile?" I asked, facing him. He's quite tall, I'm only to his neck.. Am I that short?

"Why do you care?" He said coldly. He didn't even spare a glance.

Just then, the elevator doors opened and he walked out.

I tried catching up to him once more. With his long legs, I couldn't catch up so I walked behind him.

Such a cold kid. Look at him, one hand in his pocket, one holding his backpack while it's hanging from his shoulder. Aren't you cool? Tsk, can't he show some respect sometimes?

We walked which had seem to be 100 years! But it's only been 10 minutes. Dozing off, like I always do. I soon then bumped into Jungkook. He gave me a cold glare and had the audacity to say

"Watch it."

I glared back. What's wrong with this dude? Following Jungkook as he walked in. We entered a class which had a sign that said "Class 23"

"Ah! Transfer student! Glad to see you here. I'm Mr. Choi. Please introduce yourself to the classroom." He took a ruler and tapped it loudly on the desk, gaining all the students' attention, but Jungkook's.

I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm your new classmate, Park Sora." I smiled from ear to ear. Then walked towards my desk which was right behind Jungkook.

"Wah! What a babe!" One pervert shouted, which made me feel uncomfortable. I sat at my seat with my shoulders slumping and fiddled my fingers as if it was highly entertaining.

Someone grabbed his collar. "Don't speak like that to a girl."

"Cut it out, boys!" Mr. Choi, once again tapped his ruler.

The whole class then started chit-chatting about me. It was a little overwhelming, but it's bearable. Someone right across me, tapped my shoulder. I looked over and gasped.