So sorry. New Chapter!

We meet at the dining hall with all our friends. Tobias sits me down and runs up to get food. Christina and Zeke run up to the table with big grins on their faces.

I watch them and Christina gestures towards our table, "Where is everyone?"

"They've gone to get food. What is up with you?" I ask. She looks around giddly and then shows me her left hand. Her ring finger is accented with a beautiful black and white band.

I look up at her and she smiles and nods. I reach across the table and hug her. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks! So do you think Four is going to propose soon? With a baby on the way and all?"

"I actually haven't put any thought in to it. Maybe he will soon." Chris nods before leaning back in to Zeke. Tobias sets a plate down in front of me. "Thank you," I lean in and kiss him. He pulls away and points at my food and puts a hand on my belly.

"Eat, Four Jr. needs food too." I smile at him and start on my food. When all of our friends sit down Christina states that she wants to make an announcement.

She throws her hand out and all the girls scream and the guys congratulate them.

"I've got arrangements for the wedding party already. Tris I want you as my maid of honor. All my girls as my bridesmaids," Chris informs us.

"And I want Four and Uriah as my best men. The rest as my groom's men," Zeke states. Everyone is content with what they got and I smile. Everything is perfect.

--------------------

It is three in the morning and I can't get one thing off my mind. Marriage. It's not that I don't want Tobias to be mine forever but I don't think I'm ready for marriage.

I shift as Tobias rolls over and wraps me in his arms. "I know you're awake Tris," he mumbles at me. I sigh and turn towards him. He is wide awake now. He strokes my hair back for awhile before speaking again. "What's wrong?"

I open my mouth to speak before closing it again. "Tris?" I decide to just be upfront about it.

"Tobias, do you want to marry me?"

He sits up and turns on the bed side lamp. "What?"

"Do you want to marry me? Like really want to?"

"Yes I do. Just not yet. You know? I don't think I'm ready for marriage."

"I'm relieved that you feel that way. I want to be yours but not married yet. I do want to get engaged sometime soon though." He nods in agreemebt. Before kissing my head and turning off the light. He guides me to lay with him and wraps me up.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I respond quietly before finally falling in to a deep sleep.