A Bump in the Road

We walk down the narrow stone halls with the initiates. All of them look tired. Good thing T and I know how to wake them up. Once we finally get to the training room Tobias will distract the initiates while standing in front of a target. I have a loaded gun with me already and I will put a bullet in the target careful to only graze the side of his head. He will fall to the floor and when the initiates turn around he will apply fake blood to his head. Perfect plan.

----

We reach the room and Tobias takes the initiates as planned. When he moves in front of the target that was planned, I spin my gun out of the waist band of my pants, take aim, and fire. It barely grazes it like planned and some of the initiates jump. They turn around and Tobias moves quickly.

"That is what happens when you take over my training room," I say. "Take a good long look at him." I turn around and look at the mats for fighting. "Take him over there. On the mats." Charlie and Matt pick him up. Just as they take him past me Tobias opens his eyes and screams at the two boys. They jump and drop him on to the hard wood floor. He hits with a thud and a groan.

I laugh and help him up. He glares and turns to the initiates.

"Alright listen up. What Six just demonstrated was shooting a gun. She got scary close and grazed my head. We are going to be using guns today. I suggest you wake up now." I hand the guns out and the shooting begins. He pulls me in front of him, "Good job today." I grin and return to watching the initiates.

A/N: IM BACK BABY! It's short but I'm back.