A Bump In The Road

I am anxious now. In less than five minutes I will have to tell Tobias. What will he think? Will he be mad?

Will he be happy. I rack my brain for answers but find myself terrified.

I push myself up off the floor where I was laying. I hear the key in the lock on the other side of the door. Running my hands through my hair I lay down and fake sleep.

When the door opens I go limp. Tobias drops his stuff off. I feel his hands on my side.

"Tris. Tris, wake up baby. Come on get up babe." he says. I sit up slowly like I am tired. He fits his mouth to mine and puts his hand on my waist. I wrap an arm around his neck and pull him down on top of me. I start to worry about where this will go. I push him off of me and the tears start to flow. But I am not sad.

Hormones. Damn it.

"Tris, what's wrong baby?" he asks.

"Ironic you call me- us that." I say without thinking. Immdeiatley I regret saying that. The shock registers on his face. He seems to be processing what I had just said.

"Us, what you're pregnant?" he stutters. I nod my head. I feel myself lifted off the bed. Tobias is laughing and spinning around. I put a hand up.

"Tobias... stop... probably not... a good... idea." I jump out of his arms. I make it to the bathroom and Tobias follows suit. He sits with me and holds my hair. I clean up and he kisses me.

"I love you Tris. Oh and Toby Jr." he says. I laugh and we go off to bed. This will be perfect.