A Bump in the Road

I wake the next morning to the smell of coffee. At first it smells good but Toby Jr. isn't liking it so much. I listen to my feet slap on the hard wood as I run past Tobias. 

     He takes the cue and follows me. He talks to me the whole ten minutes that we sit there. I decide to get ready for the day and take a shower. After I am finished I grab a black pair of sweatpants with the word DAUNTLESS on the side in gray and a black tanktop with gray polka- dots on them.

     I throw on my favorite pair of Mandals and meet Tobias at the door snagging his hoodie off of him.

     He grabs my hand and kisses me and pats my belly. We walk down to the dining hall and Tobias pushes me down.

"You aren't going to so much as lift a finger while we have Toby Jr. on the way."  he explains to me. I laugh and he asks what I want. After I finish telling him Christina sits down with me.

"I see he took it well. How do you think training will go?" she asks. i shrug my shoulders.  Tobias sets a plate down in front of me.  Eggs, bacon, toast, and cake. Breakfast of a champ.  I eat quietly.  The initiates all exit the room and Toby and I finish up.  Time for training.

Hey guys.  Soooo...  please do not hate me.  School is a bitch. Enjoy, vote, and comment.