The Ultimate Expirience

"I can see them! We are sooo close!" Amy shouted with anticipation, as she was about to meet one of her favorite bands in the world, One Direction.
"Yay! I can't believe this is actually happening!" Emma exclaimed.
"Next," said the body guard, motioning over Amy and Emma. This was happening! They were meeting One Direction!
First was Niall.
"Oh my gosh, hi Niall! My friend and I made these shirts! Hers has Harry on it and mine has your face on it!"
Niall managed to let out a chuckle. It filled Amy's ears with pure pleasure. Gosh, Niall was perfect.
"I like that shirt a lot!" he said. His Irish accent was even more beautiful in person.
"Oh! I forgot! I also have a letter for you!" Amy had written a letter for Niall, describing how great he was and how much she wanted to have- well...I'll stop there.
"Why thank you! There's a bin in the back I have to put fan mail in, do you and your friend want to come with? I can show you around."
"Uh..." Amy glanced at Emma, getting a nod of approval, then answered, "Sure!"
Niall took Amy's hand and Emma followed. Niall took them into a small room. It certainly did not look like a fan mail room. All that was in it was a velvet red couch that was perfectly placed in the middle. The walls were white and untampered with, having no holes or windows. The floor was a baby blue color, Niall's favorite color.
"Have I told you that I really love that shirt? So much that I want to take it off your hands..." he said. His voice lowered into a whisper so that only Amy could hear. It grasped her attention immediately.
"Well I would give it to you, but I'm not wearing anything underneath..."
"Good," he said with a devious smirk.
With that, Emma got scared and went to the corner of the room. She whipped out her phone, not to call an emergency service, but to read a Wattpad fan fiction about her favorite person in the world, Luke Hemmings.
Amy and Niall were on the couch together, being very nice to each other, when Harry Styles walked in.
"What are you doing, Niall?!" he said with a face mixed with disgust, hatred and...jealousy? "Why didn't you invite me? Come on! Louis! Liam! Over here! Niall's found another 'friend'!"
In came Louis and Liam, soon all of One Direction was standing in the little room with the velvet couch wearing only their boxers.
"WHAT ARE THOOSSEE?" Amy says pointing at the boxers, making it clear she didn't want them on any of the boys. Boxers off! Boxers off! she chants in her head.
They all look at each other and pull them down. To help you imagine, it was a lot like the end of the She Looks So Perfect music video.
But that was when Amy realized why the band was called one D... Niall why it was called one D. He was the only one was a D.
Harry, Louis and Liam cartwheeled out of the room to leave Amy and Niall to their business.
Emma still sat in the corner of the room, still reading her fan fiction. It was great, but she knew it would never really happen.
Or would it?
There was a knock on the door.
"Who can it possibly be this time?" Niall said, clearly aggravated.
In walked none other than Luke Hemmings himself.
Emma's eyes widened. How was this possible?
He says, "It's been a long six months and I've been too afraid to tell you what I want."
Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday. Ladies and gentlemen, that's how it works! That's how you get the girl!
Luke takes Emma by the hand and says to her, "wanna get outta here?"
She nods and he takes her upstairs, where Harry, Louis, Liam, Calum, Michael and Ashton are already partying.
Whilst partying and drinking "Apple juice", Luke asks for Emma's number, but she says she doesn't have a phone. Luke's ran out of ideas because it's getting late now, he's gotta let her know!
Then he whispers in her ear, "I'm gonna find a way to make you mine."
Emma and Luke go back to the room with the Velvet couch and see Niall and Amy cuddled together.
"I'm pregnant!" Amy says.
They all were happy and jumping and dancing.
"What can I say," Niall says, "you ordered the Ultimate Experience pass, and you got just that!"
They all laughed together. If I had a mouth I would've been laughing, too. But I was just the velvet couch. All I could do was sit there and watch.