The Wedding

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go live happily ever after!" Richard said.
Secretly, Ashton grab the knife from underneath the sink that Red had dropped and stabbed it in Richard's eyeballs.
"Mandy, I've always been here for you. I'm sorry I hadn't shown it for so long. It was just that you and Calum had that whole affair and then you moved away and I didn't want to make you upset. Please, my love, be with me now," Aston preached.
"What? I thought you died?" Mandy wasn't sure how to feel. Should she feel happy that Ashton was still alive? Or should she be upset because he just killed two people? Oh well.
"Nah," he said.
"Ok, I guess," she said.
***         ***
Mandy and Aston moved to Australia. After a few months, Aston proposed.
It was settled, they were going to get married.
***         ***
The day finally came. Mandy got
RED-y with her bridesmaids, Emma, Amy, Maya, and Julie, Liam Payne's girlfriend.
"Mandy! Let's go! You're late!" her mom cried. That's right- her mom. Mandy's mom finally came out of hiding with Niall to come to her daughter's wedding.
#momgoals
Mandy's step-dad, Niall, walked her down the aisle. She looked around at everyone who came.
All of the 1D boys came, along with the 5sos boys being Ashton's groomsmen. Calum was his best man, his daughter Mia was the flower girl, and Emma and Luke's son was the ring bearer. Amy was the Maid of Honor.
She saw her son Jeremy with a smile from ear to ear. A tear slowly fell from his eye.
Glozell, her old boss was there too, crying hysterically.
Michael's mom sat with Amy and Michael's son. They were both crying.
She still couldn't believe Calum came. She was so thankful he came. He'd been such a big part of her life. Their eyes met and she mouthed the words "thank you". He replied with a small nod. He, too, shed a tear.
Mandy finally stepped in front of Ashton. They looked at each other. Obviously, this was very emotional for him too, for he shed a slight tear.
"Should anyone here present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace," spoke the priest.
All was quiet, for a second. In through the doors burst a man dressed in a chicken costume with dried blood stains on it. He was followed by a short man with black sunglasses on and a blind walking stick.
Calum and Jeremy stood up at the time.
All four men spoke at the same time.
"Stop! You can't get married!"
Right when she thought she was going to have a fairytale ending...
Jeremy spoke and said that he wants Mandy and Calum to get back together, although Calum was already married to Maya. A wedding Mandy nor Jeremy was invited to!
Calum apologized for not inviting them; he even admitted it wasn't a real wedding, they just decorated a McDonalds parking lot. The rings were just plastic pieces from the top of a cupcake, cupcakes bought from Harry Styles' bakery. The crowd gasped.
"What? Calum? How come you never told me this? You said the McDonalds was just decoration! No wonder cars kept driving through the altar. And the rings! You said they were princess-cut diamond frame brushed eternity rose gold hand engraved floral wedding rings! If you know how I feel, why would you do that? It's like, you put me in such an uncomfortable situation. You know I'm not happy. How could you lie to me like this!"
Calum continued by saying he never wanted to let Mandy go, but the Calum that did let her go was his twin! The real Calum was chained to a bucket in their attic. It's rumored to be the same bucket Justin Bieber peed in.
Therefore, Calum wanted Mandy back.
When Richard was about to speak, the man in the chicken costume pulled out a gun.
"Mandy, don't you dare marry anyone else."
Glozell tried to pull out her phone to call KFC but the chicken shot her.
Everyone gasped and cried.
"Now that you know I'm serious, what do you say?"
Mandy recognized the voice. Not as Red's voice, but as Liam Payne's voice.
"But why Liam?"
"Mandy, you look stunning and all, but why do you have onions taped to your dress?"
No wonder everyone was crying! The onions!
She realized, it must have been Julie. She tried to sabotage Mandy's wedding, for she knew her husband Liam secretly loved her.
Julie took an onion off of Mandy's dress and threw it at Liam. It hit him and he died.
"Julie! What? Thank you!"
Julie explained how she overheard Glozell and Liam talking about how they were planning this on Mandy and so she taped onions to Mandy's dress as a weapon.
"But how did you know he wasn't going to shoot you?"
"Because Glozell wasn't really shot. It's a fake gun! And Glozell is still alive!"
The crowd looked over to where Glozell was shot, but she had already made her escape.