Red Returns

Riiiing, Riiiing
I rolled over to face my nightstand where my phone was.
Incoming call from Mandy...
I haven't heard from Mandy since she moved to Taiwan. What if somethings wrong?
"Hello?"
"Amy, I need your help. They're back..."
"Mandy, what are you talking about? Who's back? Are you okay? Should I call the police?"
"It's...the minions." I went into full panic mode. How could this happen?
"Mandy, take a deep breath, calm down, and explain to me what happened," I tried to say in my calmest voice possible. There was a break on the other side of the line, and then, Mandy resumed talking.
"It was a week after Jeremy and I moved into our new house and Red showed up. He said he changed, and I could tell! He had no minion shirt, no minion overalls, no minion hat, no minion-mobil, no sign of minions at all. I took him back and he helped me raise Jeremy. He was so kind and loving; he even helped Jeremy with basketball.
"I guess I should've noticed something was wrong when I started to see them again. He took his shirt off one night and I could see a little minion tattoo on his lower back. I figured he didn't have enough money to get it removed or something, so I just ignored it. Then one night I found a minion cup in the cabinet. I ignored it again, thinking maybe I was just seeing things. One day I got home early and there was no sign of Jeremy or Red. I heard some noise coming from the upstairs bed room so I went up to check.
"What I saw next I-" Mandy burst into tears.
"It's okay, Mandy. Take a deep breath."
"He was with-with Jeremy and-and he dressed him up in a-a minion costume," she said through tears.
"So where are you now? Are you with Jeremy?"
"No, I-I left them. Both of them. I'm on my way back to where I used to live with Calum. I hope he'll take me back..."
"I'm sure he'll understand, Mandy. You guys are meant to be. He's probably so lost and worried about you."
"Thanks, Amy. I'll call you later and tell you what happens."
"Okay." I hung up.
I went to bed.