O+R Forever

• Dedicated to Cuddels (my deceased 14year old cat) he helped ne alot :'(

Part One:

"Oh my God!!" I scream slamming my bedroom door.

"What happened?" Pinto, my twin sister, asks from her bed on the opposite side of the room.

"Mom and Dad don't get me at all," I tell her plopping down on my bed.

"What don't they get this time, Rain?"

"They think I'm becoming majorly depressed," I tell her while I go plug my iPod Touch into my iDock.

"Rain, you know they'll do that. I don't see why you keep overreacting."

I whisper to her, "Do you think I'm acting depressed?" I'm staring at my tan, mosquito bitten legs.

"Kind of, and I'm going to bed so try to keep your music down," she tells me laughing at the end because she knows I won't keep it down.

NEXT DAY

I so don't want to go to school today. Pinto and I are Seinors and we just got done with Christmas Vacation. So it's going to be freaking cold. I run downstairs after my shower to get breakfast and it turns out my Mastiff ate my breakfast off the table so I'll just make some toaster strudels.

"Rain!"

"What?" I yell up the stairs.

"Did you seriously use all the hot water?" Pinto yells from the shower.

"Maybe!" I love doing that, she wakes up later than I do so I use alot of the hot water just to bug her.

"God I hate you!" she laughs turning the water off.

"Well we have to leave soon anyways!"

Hour Later

"Freaking Jackass," I call back to her running to the building.

"What did I do? You're the one who made us slower," she laughs.

"Whatever," I laugh crashing through the doors and right into some 'friends'. I say 'friends' because everyone here tries to use us because our parents own Tasty Tacos and Wal*Mart, I think. Oh well.

"Why are you two always late?" Sean asks me.

"Well, it takes time to look this good," Pinto tells him with a wink.

"I had to scavenge for my food this morning since Doug and Fred decided to eat my food," I tell him with a sigh. Fred is our Pit Bull and Doug is my Mastiff.

"Who is that?!" Pinto says staring at a guy walking towards us.

"That's the Newbie, Owen," Sean says laughing. (He's gay just so you know)

"Well, stop goggling!" I yell at them.

"You think he's cute. Admit it," Sean commands.

"I-," I start but something stops me.