Chapter One: Michelles Story

CHAPTER ONE: MICHELLES STORY
*PART ONE *
Michelle's POV
"hello Michelle! How are you doing?" The strange interviewer asked. I never would've thought I would be here now. On international TV. Girlfriend to THE Harry Styles. This is unreal.
"Good...Great!" I replied with a soft smile. "Thanks for as -"
" I'm pretty sure people would love to hear what your life was like before Harry." He interrupted. That's the thing I hate about interviewers. They are.persistent and annoying.
"Yeah, I'll tell you. This is where it begins." I began.
--------------------------------------------------

*MICHELLES POV *
"And you got that One Thing." My alarm sang out. I slung my arm over and pressed dismiss on my IPhone.
"UGHHH!!!" I groaned, slowly getting out of bed. I have to get up early everyday just to go get my father a pack of ciggs and beer. I wish my mom were still here.. She died on my 19th birthday. I miss her so much.
"Michelle!" My father's voice rang through the small trailer. He didn't have to scream really, every noise in there was loud. "MICHELLE!!" He screamed even louder, as I walked into his room. "There you are, go get me the usual. NOW!"
He is so rude! I hate it. The only reason I haven't moved out yet is because I'm afraid he will get himself killed.
I grabbed my purse and started on my walk to the store.