Chapter three: Nekos Story

NEKOS POV

I laid down in my room. This house means so much to me. Its where I grew up, met, and fell in love with the magical Liam Payne. Yes, the daddy direction. I never would've thought he would want me, being as famous as he is.
Knock! Knock! I hear on my door.
"Babe, may I come in?" I hear Liams voice and automatically smile. Just his voice gives me chills, but the good type of chills. I guess that is what I get for being in love.
"C'mon in." I giggled for no reason. He jumped in bed beside me and wrapped his strong arm around my waist. "Goodnight Li"
"Good night, love." He said as I drifted into sleep.
--------------------------------------------------
NEKOS POV (flashback)
'Oh my gosh, how am I ever gonna find Liam? THE halls are so big!' I thought. We are playing 'Hide and Seek' in my family's mansion.Liams parents Died about a year ago in a fire. He was devastated, but my parents took him in.
"Liam, where are you?" I asked out, in a tone that proved I was tired.
"Over here!" I hear his voice call from his room. I darted down the hallway and into his room. I stopped to look around the room and saw nothing. I glance by the closet and see something moving. I began slowly going toward the closet. I opened the doors real fast and found Liam standing there smiling at me.
I knew right then. I loved him.