Chapter Two: Jackys story.

"So do I finally get to know about your life? Like, where did all these bruises come from?" I stare into his perfect blue eyes. Niall. Niall James horan. Who would've thought I would be in bed right now with my fiance.
"Do you really want to know? Then tell me why you love me." I replied, slightly smirking.
"Well, that's easy. I love you because you're you. You don't care what people think. I love you for being you." I smiled. While he kept staring at me with those bright blue eyes. Now tell me."
I sat up. "Okay...."
---------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the kitchen of our big mansion. It was a normal day, of course everyday was. My mother and father are really rich. The think I can't do things by myself. I need the best care. Truth is, I want to be a regular kid. One who doesn't get treated any different.
I sat in the chair, daydreaming of what it would be like. Suddenly I hear two loud gunshots coming from the living room. I stand up frightened while four masked gunmen entered the room. I bolted heading for the padio.
The tallest one pulled me down within a second. Beat me to the point I was going to blackout,and possibly die. The sirens blared in the distance. The gunmen bolted out the back door. Before I blacked out completely, I saw my parents. Dead. Shot in the head. I feel a soft tear roll out before I black out.