punsh me

I was sitting there looking up at the celling until someone said something "why" "what" "why did you do it " not telling tell I speak to Thomas and Chuck umm"and I turned my back to Gally "your so difficult fine" I'm difficult hu says the one that was all lovey lovey and now mad grrr "get in shanks" I heard Gally say I turned around to see Thomas and Chuck "hi" I sad in a hurt voice "what do you want" said Chuck "I .. I want you guys back um galley can you give us some private time please" "what ever" I looked at Thomas I really want him to no how I feel "Thomas you hurt me that's why I left and you Chuck why won't you talk to me " I started to cry "I went out because I thought no one cares about me I lost my best friend and the one I love I couldn't handle my self I wanted to die" Thomas just stared at me blankly so I went to him and hugged him I didn't do any thing so I kissed him he kissed me back and I walked away "that's all you had to do to have me I already liked you that's why I left I thought you hated me so I didn't want to live" "no we don't hate We just don't like Gally" "well I don't just a little don't like him" I laughed"soooooo were all good" "yap" they both said and I kissed thomas and hugged Chuck before Gally came back "out shanks" "bye guys" I waved and they laughed "so" "what are you going to let me out" "fine but you have to tell me every thing" "fine" I lied first thing was when I was going to get out I was going to run to Thomas and jump on his back he open the door and I jumped out and ran "what come back" but I was already away from him and almost to thomas and I said"hay Thomas" and jumped on his back he walked with me on his back for a will but until Gally came over and I hopped off his back and ran Gally was right behind me "why are you running" "you have to catch me before I talk" I looked back and stuck my tung out then he was right behind me and grabbed me "grrrrrr get off owe" he let go and I ran "tricked you" "owe when I get you" his face was red with anger he was mad and I was kind off scared I kept running tell I got to Thomas and"please hide me please" "OK stand behind me" chuck and him talked"did you see cinder" "no why" "none of your shuckin bissnis" he ran off mad "thank you" I calasped on the floor "why is he looking for you" "because I said I would talk to him about why I ran off and I ran now he scarys me and I think his going to hurt me like his going to punish me" "I won't let that happen " he kissed me "ewww don't do that when I'm around "what this" he pulled me closer and kissed me tell he couldn't breath"eww" we went to the forest and slepet. I didn't want to go back to my room. I was asleep thinking about Gally what he could do to me nasty thing bad thing he was stronger. Man I messed up at let's I no Thomas is there I wishperd before I past out"I love you" "I love you more " he said and I past out.