she took me

We were in the kitchen when someone tapped me on the shoulder*hello" she said in my mind I tugged on thomas sleave and wishperd "its her" "hi" she said to Thomas cutiely he wasn't impressed "what" "gust get to metat new friends " "Thom can we go" we walked and sat under the tree chuck and newt were there and then she came " hi" I was angry " leave me alone" I yelled at her in my mind I said *I'll kick your little shank but if you don't leave me and Thomas now* she came over and tryed to SLAP me but I grabbed her fist and stood up and flipped her on her back and ran into the forest and climbed a tree I heard foot steps behind me "what do you want I'm not in the mood" "for you to come down and talk to me" "no" "fine I'm coming up" he was half way up when I saw her I was climbing down to him "kiss me" I said "you don't need to ask" he kissed me and she saw she had two nifes in her hand "Thoma...s" I said in a scared voice " "what" "run now" I jumped down and ran towards the last person I wanted to come in contact with I had built in nifes in my shoes I didn't tell anyone I didn't even no before this morning that were long for long boats "come and get me Teresa" she did but I was to quick I grabbed her hands and pressed her against a tree with one hand still holding her I put my nifes back and headed to the slamer and punched her in to it and locked the door I walked away starting to cry she had cut my stomach and it hurt I feel to the ground"help" a boy came over he part picked me up and ran forward to o the homestead "owch see cut me that shank" newt came over and said" what the bloody *ell did you do this time" "not me her please get Thom"he ran to find Thomas "what's your name" "I'm Jax" "I'm cinde..." I coughed out blood "I'm sorry" Thomas finally came "don't leave me please don't " "I love you Thomas *hi this is wicked please tell them to put you in the box* "um Thom can you put me in the box please.." Blood came out my mouth "sure "he picked me up and went to the box hopped down and kissed me "I love you" and the world went dark ......

Thoma's POV

I was sharing for cinder when Newt came over "its cinder come quick
We ran she was laying on the ground bleeding I went over almost in tears "don't leave me please don't" "I love you Thomas" then she went blank " um Thomas can you put me in the box please .." She choked on blood "sure" I picked here up and went to the box and she said"I love you"and she fanted and I hopped up out of the box and watched it go down tears in my eyes" she was a tuff shanksorry Tommy" he sat there for awhile and went to see the person who did this.

*THIS WAD KINDOFF SAD CAPTER BUT IT DOSNT END NOT YET HOW BOREING WOULD THAT BE WELL KEEP READING