the girl

I wook up from a dream I was all sweety ewww Thomas was still asleep he looked like he was twelve I kissed him and said"its time to run " he grunted so I kissed him more tell he wakeed up and we got up I put on some shorts slash pants well long shorts I took off my shirt I was afraid to take of my bra but I did and put the other one on and put my shirt on "hurry up Thomas its like you a snail" "ok come here than" I sat down bye him and he kissed me and we left three minutes later.

Thomas pov
"You are so slow how can you run I bet I can win a rase against you " "wana bet I'll rase you to the kitchen" she was already off when I said kitchen I was almost ahead but then a alarm went off and she feel unconshes I picked her up and ran to the medjacks that put. Her on the bed"she's fine just she's in a coma ok" Clint said and left the room.

My POV

I heard her*I'm coming for you and I'm going to kill you and I'm going to have Thomas not you* *well bring it you don't have a chance* and then it went dark and I wook up I yelled" Thomas" I started to cry "hay I'm right here" "she's going to kill me and shell get you to love " "I only love you" "but she's here now and awake" "I'll protect you ok" I shock me head and got up I walked to the door "let go eat" .