Chapter Two - We grew up

Please Vote, Favourite, COMMENT on this story and PLEASE spread the word about my story thanks if you do any of this hope you like this chapter here it is AGAIN please COMMENT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two - We grew up

Third person's POV

Over the years Amy and Justin's friendship grew stonger and so did their mothers friendship

Amy's POV

Lets just say i've changed i've grown up and so has Justin, simple as that I'm no longer that unconfident, scared, sit in the corner until someone comes and talks to you little two year old girl, no! Justin helped me through all that and I helped him through everything else including his parents splitting up, to him being dumped for the first time, to him having heartbreak for the first time, even to him becoming famous and helping him post his videos. That's right probably the only thing that hasn't changed since Justin and I met that afternoon in daycare is our friendship, yep.

Even my appearance has changed I no longer have very short hair, now I have long, wavy, brown hair with ocean blue eyes and Justin well he still has those sparkly creamy brown eyes that I saw when I saw him for the first time, but he has shaggy bown hair that hangs just above his crystal eyes but when it does get into his eyes he does his famous hair flick.

Now Justin and I are both sixteen but right now Justin's on tour and I'm missing him like crazy, I'm still not used to not having my best friend here with me. Sure, me and Justin have other friends like Ryan, Chaz, Christian and others and I have other friends too like Tori, Jasmine and Demi but me and Justin can't be broken, anyway back to Justin being on tour I kept telling him how much I missed him last time he was on tour so this time he asked me to come with him I'm so excited that I packed one week early.

The only people going on the tour is Justin, Ryan, Chaz, Pattie, Usher, Me, and a special guest star I'm not so sure who it is though most people don't it's a surprise. Back to the tour, Justin is coming to pick me up today at twelve in the afternoon, it's now eleven, did I mention how excited I am to see him and Pattie! I just hope that they're happy to see me.

Justin's POV

I can't wait to see Amy, I haven't seen her in six months, even my mom is excited to see Amy, to be honest my mom always thought of Amy as the daughter she never had. I hope she hasn't changed much, I've got so much planned to do together, all the things we used to do when we were little. But right now it's ten minutes past eleven, gosh! time passes so slow when you want it to pass fast, oh well I guess I'll just crash infront of the t.v., oh man spongebob squarepants is on, Amy and I used to watch this all the time when we were little.

"Justin, it's time to go pick up Amy!" my mum yelled from the front of the tour bus

"I'm coming!" I yelled back

"wow time passes fast when your watching spongebob" I thought to myself 

As I got out of the tour bus and into my range rover with my mom, we drove down Amy's neighbourhood street I slowly started to get all excited and before I knew it I was bouncing in my seat, and as we pulled into her driveway I couldn't wait anymore I jumped out of the range rover and ran to her front door.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!" the sound of my fist banging against the door

As the door slowly pulled open no longer could I hold in my excitement

"Amy!" I yelled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I no this probably isn't the best chapter but I just wanted to explain how close the characters are and what they look like.

anyway PLEASE Comment, Rate, Vote thanks!! oh and SPREAD my story please

AND I'm having a contest for whoever wants to make a book cover for this story thanks!!

hope you enjoyed this chapter 

 ;-)