Chapter 18

-Jin's POV-

Lit by the morning light shining through the window, Jin groaned and stir in bed.
Just then, Jin popped his head up, squinting by the bright sunlight, as he scanned the unfamiliar room.

He let himself loose and fall back into his fluffy pillow when he thought he came to the hotel after getting drunk.

As soon as he try to get out of bed, he grimace when his head starts to pound in pain.
He dragged his body out and staggered to the bathroom.

He stared at himself in the mirror and touched his bare chest when he notice his shirt was unbutton halfway. He then found a sticky note posted near his reflection on the mirror.
He peeled it off and read: "G'Morning! Oppa, sorry, I had family problem so I had to leave early. Last night was fun! :) -Mi Cha"

Jin began to panic and start to check himself in the mirror. He crouched over with his hands on the sink and took a moment trying to remember if anything happened last night.
A blurry scene flashed in his mind when he met Mi Cha, at the bar, and when she helped him in bed.

He quickly rushed out and made a call from the hotel phone.
"Sohyun, I need you to do something for me.." He said

-*-

Sohyun arrived at the hotel, staring amusedly at the huge building. She quickly enter and search for Jin's room.

*knock, knock* Jin opens the door.
"Why are you staying at the hotel?" Sohyun asked, brushing right past Jin and makes herself in. "I thought you were at Yoomi unnie's" She jumped on the bed
"Uhm.. just.. stuff" He hesitated and grab the bag of extra clothes from her.
Jin rushed in to take a shower, leaving the door cracked for if Sohyun needed to use the restroom.

Sohyun laid flat of the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.
"Why IS he here?" She start to wonder. She sat up and saw a small crumbled paper near the trash can.
She went over and picked it up.
She unraveled the paper and read the note.
"Mi Cha?!" Sohyun uttered in her mind. Her attention turned towards Jin, who just came out of the shower.
She marched, angrily, up towards him. "Oppa! What is this?! Huh?!" She shoved the note to his face while he tried to hold her back
"Oppa! You're disgusting!" She cried
"It's not what you think!" Jin gasp her shoulder as she calmed down a bit. "I was drunk!.." He starts to daze off
Sohyun held in her temper and spoke calmly to him. "Then.. Did you..--"
"I don't remember.." He cuts in and sat down looking all pale. ".. I.. I can't.. How could I--"
"Oppa.. I know you're not like this. I'll believe you.. but.. could it be Mi Cha?" She said, thinking Mi Cha did it
"I don't know.." He said

"Oppa, how will you tell unnie?" She hesitated to ask
Jin thought to himself in silence.

~*~

A moment later, Jin arrived at work.
"Jin oppa!" He turned around and saw Yoomi coming his direction. He felt his heart began to race.
Yoomi stopped in front of him and smiled shyly. "Annyeong.. U-uhm.. Here" She pulled out his phone. "You left this at my place yesterday"
"Oh, thank you" He took his phone and placed it in his pocket.
"Allo! Allo, allo!!" Sungyeol exclaimed, brightly. "Hm? Is there something wrong?" He looked from Jin to Yoomi, noticing they were acting strange.
"There's nothing.. Ah, Sungyeol, have you seen Mi Cha? I need to talk to her" Jin asked
"Aniyo? Ah~" Sungyeol smiled, evilly. "Something happened between you two last night, huh?" He said as Jin immediately covered his mouth, but he was too late.
Yoomi quietly watch and listen as she couldn't believe what she just heard.
"Excuse us, Yoomi" Jin pulled Sungyeol away to have a talk with him.

"So something DID happened" Sungyeol said
"Aniya.. I don't know.." Jin hesitated

Yoomi speechlessly walked forward and stood hidden behind the wall, watching and listening from afar.

"Yes, we were together last night.. but!.. I was drunk.. I don't remember anything.." Jin said

A sting stabbed inside Yoomi's heart and her breath shorten.
Woohyun overheard while he stood behind Yoomi with a satisfied feeling.

Woohyun smirked and grabbed Yoomi by the wrist and lead her towards Jin.

Jin widen his eyes.

"Good job." Woohyun smirked and stared sternly into Jin's eyes while Yoomi looked at Jin with heartbreaking eyes.

[ To Be Continue.. ]

Author's note: hey guyss ^^ i haven finished another chapter as quick as i can :)

Hope you guys enjoyy ^^
Thank you ~

Chapter 19 coming soon~