chapter 20 - The Man Who Would Be King

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 5.19 "Hammer of the Gods", in the hotel's buffet room, Sam, Catty and Dean were sitting at the table.

"We're gonna find a way to beat the Devil, okay?" Dean asked.

Sam and Catty nodded.

From 5.20 "The Devil You Know", in the abandoned house, Ness and Sam were sitting across from each other at the table in front of the fireplace.

"What if you guys lead the Devil to the edge and I jump in?" Sam asked. 

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in the abandoned building, Lucifer looked at Catty, Sam and Dean, his vessel wearing thin, burning away.

"Yes," Sam told him.

Lucifer closed his eyes, making a bright light emanate from him  

Sam/Lucifer looked at Catty and Dean. "Sammy's long gone."

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in Stull Cemetery, Sam/Lucifer snapped his fingers. Castiel exploded in a rain of blood and flesh. Sam/Lucifer looked from the bullet wounds to Ness and Bobby, twisting his hand, using magic to snap Bobby's neck.  He glared at Ness. Ness started to gasp for breath, unable to breathe. She lowered to her knees painfully, vomiting blood onto the ground in front of her. Sam/Lucifer punched Dean in the face, making him fall to the ground, punching him repeatedly, making Dean's face swell and bleed badly.  Sam/Lucifer punched into Catty's chest hard enough to make bones crunch, crushing in on themselves. Catty gasped for breath, unable to breath, blood trailing from her mouth to the ground. Octavia spun her Angel Sword quickly yet slowly in a pattern, using it as a reflection to aim at Sam/Lucifer of the following images: the sunlight, the Impala, and Dean and Catty's dying bodies. Sam/Lucifer stopped in confusion, focused on the sword and the reflections. Sam was able to take control, looking at Octavia, breathing heavily with the effort. Sam grabbed Adam/Michael's arms, jumping into the hole, pulling him with him, both of them falling into the darkness.

From 5.22 "Swan Song", in the woods, Octavia opened her eyes. "What are you gonna do now?"

Castiel walked closer. "Return to Heaven, I suppose."

"Heaven?" Octavia repeated.

"With Michael in the Cage, I'm sure it's total anarchy up there," Castiel told her.

"So, what, you're the new Sheriff in town?" Octavia asked.

 "I like that," Castiel told her. "What about you?"

Octavia thought for a moment. "I'll help you."

Castiel nodded.

From 5.18 "Point of No Return", there were flashes of Castiel and Octavia's fight with the two Angels that had attacked Octavia.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.03 The Third One) "It's civil war up there. If we can beat Raphael, we can end this."

From 5.03 "Free to Be You and Me", in the cabin, Raphael let everything return normal. "Castiel."

Catty lit her lighter, dropping it onto the circle of Holy Oil Raphael had just walked into. Flame surrounded Raphael, alerting him to the fact that he was now stuck in a circle of Holy Fire.

Castiel: (voice over from 5.03 Free to Be You and Me) "When the oil burns, no Angel can touch or pass through the flames, or he dies."

From 6.07 "Family Matters", in the motel room, Sam was tied to a chair. Dean, Catty and Octavia stood in front of him.