Hot Chocolate? With Extra Marshmallows(:

-Part three-

I groaned reaching out for my phone to turn off the alarm. The effort of getting up early. I got up and headed for the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I jumped when the cold water hit my face finally waking me up. I dragged my tired feet to my suitcase grabbing my turquoise high waist shorts with a black button up shirt with my black platform wedges. I grabbed a cream cardigan for over it and did my brown curls into a mess bun. I applied my usual make up, foundation, eye liner, mascara and blusher and was ready to go, grabbing an apple on the way out.

I made my way downstairs to find a taxi when I heard Liam call me.

'Wanna lift?' He asked.

'That would be amazing' I said following him to his cars.

His tired face forced a smile before yawning.

'No need to get a taxi in the mornings , I mean were going to the same place' he explained walking across the carpark.

'Thanks Liam' I yawned.

The car was quiet. We were both so tired.

'It's going to be a long day' I declared.

'You can say that again,our timetable is hectic 24/7.' He sighed. 'But its my job and I love it' he smiled.

When we arrived at the studio we headed inside. 'Morning' Zayn greeted from under his beanie.

'Your first' I announced grabbing his face with both hands rubbing his black bags with my thumbs.

'Did you sleep last night' I giggled. He shook his head.

'Not enough' he sighed. He followed me into the make up room sitting on the stool yawning. I grabbed my hair brush and took of his beanie. Brushing his hair back before back combing his hair into a quiff.

'You picked up on the styles pretty quick' Zayn smiled.

'Yeah, well I did my research' I took out my make up from the shelf. I added concealer under his eyes and on the blemish on his chin making them completely disappear adding his powder. Zayn had amazing skin so he didn't need much. I brushed the last of his cheekbones.

'And were done' I said holding the and for an effect.

'Thank you babe' he stood up from his seat looking the mirror. 'I look good' he chuckled.

'Yeah yeah now who's next?' I laughed.

'My turn' Harry winked from the door.

'Right Styles, sit' I instructed.

'Yes boss'

When me and Lou finally finished the boys we went to sit in behind the camera's. I took Lux on my lap feeding her porridge from the baby jar. The two interviewers came in welcoming the boys.

'Hello boys good to have you back'

'Thanks for having us' Niall smiled.

'So boys 2013, resolutions? Louis'

Emmmm I think, I'm gonna make fun of people less, I can be pretty mean when I wanna be' he laughed.

'The wanted' Harry mumbled laughing. Louis gave him death glares pissed that he brought it up. The boys all cracked up.

'Liam how's Danielle?' His face lit up when they said her name.

'Really good, things are going amazing'

'Harry? Niall? Any girlfriends?' They both shook their heads.

'I think I'm looking to hard, she is probably right in front of me and I don't know it' Niall laughed