The Temptation

-Part 4-

-Niall's POV-

She was only back a couple of days and all those feelings I had came rushing back, I didn't help that she had got even prettier and so much more confident. I didn't realize how much I missed her till she came back. I'll admit before I auditioned for X Factor I had a massive crush on her, but then she start dating my best mate Séan.

We never did lose contact we always text each other or rang and now that she is here I felt like I had another chance. I tried to tell her yesterday but I decided not too. She had a lot on her plate, she was home sick so I thought the shopping trip was a good idea. She bought enough...

She reminded me of home and made me want to get home to Ireland as soon as I could, don't get me wrong Glasgow is amazing but as soon as we finish its of to Mullingar and straight to Supermacs for a burger a chips, yum.

I finally got dressed and headed to the arena. When I got there I was of course last. 'Nice of you to join us' Liam teased. 'Sorry lost track of time' I admitted. 'Its grand come on let's go get changed.'

When I walked into the clothes trailer she was there talking to Eleanor, she looked breath taking, she was wearing a pink skirt and white crop top and black heels making her around my height. She also had a black Beanie over her long brown hair. She smiled when she seen me. 'Hello' she greeted hugging me.

'Hey girls' I greeted both her and Eleanor.

'How you feeling today?' I asked.

'Still a bit home sick but I'm fine' she smiled weakly.

'Did someone say homesick?' Louis shouted. I knew what was coming.

'Well that isn't good' he said in his Irish accent, whenever I got home sick the boys put on their best Irish accents and it does help. Ebony giggled making me look at her with a massive grin on my face. She was adorable. I looked up to see Eleanor staring at me.

'What?' I said to her

'Nothing' she grinned turning to leave the room. I got my clothes and got changed.

Lou did my make up although I wanted nothing more but for Ebony to do it so I could watch her concentrated face stare at mine. I went to find her to just chat. When I found her she was picking up clothes of the floor with harry, I felt a pain in my chest, knowing Harry was probably flirting with her hearing her giggle.

I went over interrupting them.

'Hey guys' I greeted

'Hey Niall' Harry smiled.

'All set?' I asked, giving him the 'go away I like her' look

'I just need to find....Louis' he smiled running off. She shrugged and giggled.

'Harry's sweet' she said continuing to hang up clothes. 'He spoke in an Irish accent the whole time he was talking to me, although it wasn't a very good one' she said with her back facing me. I smiled grabbing her waist.

'Stop working' I begged tickling her sides. She laughed facing me 'stop' she laughed. I stopped and picked her up spinning her around.

'Niall your crazy' she squealed. I was interrupted by Louis and Lux. I put Ebony down and she ran for lux.

'There's the cutest baby in the world.' She took lux and held her on her hip . 'Ni' lux shouted pointing at me. I smiled grabbing her little hands in mine.

Ebony grabbed my hand.

'Niall stop biting your nails look how short they are' she complained. She always made me smile, her stupid random rants.