Lightweight

Part 7

-Nialls POV-

BANG

CLING

CRASH

'Oh for god sake Niall' Louis shouted....or should I say screamed. Yeah let's go with screamed. I bit my lip as I watched the tea spill all over the floor at the cup smash into a thousand pieces.

'Sorry' I yelled stepping over it. I ran to the kitchen grabbing a pan and brush and sweeping it up. I was back in London for a few days after finishing the UK and Ireland leg of the tour and then it was off to France for the start of the European leg. I know what your thinking....Niall gets around.

Your probably wondering what I'm doing right now...

Nosey beggers.

Kidding.

Maybe.

Anyway I was at Louis' house watching TV, Eleanor was gone shopping with Ebony who was also staying here with Louis while we had a few days off. No point paying for a hotel room now is there....No!

God I ramble on a bit.

'Ouch' I yelped cutting my hand on a piece of the broken cup. Louis continued staring at the TV. I shook my head.

'I'm fine I'm just bleeding to death' I yelled sarcastically sucking on my cut finger.

'Oh sorry, em yeah plasters are in the cupboard under the sink. 'I made my way to his kitchen finding the plasters pretty easily. I washed out and examined the wound before covering it with a plaster.

I should've been a doctor....Dr. Horan. Sounds important.

Nah.

Niall Horan part of the biggest boyband in the world. Now that sounds important.

I walked back into the sitting room and sat next to Louis shoving my now wrapped wound in his face.

'Kiss it better' I fake cried. He rolled his eyes and pecked my plaster, I didn't think he'd actually do it which made me laugh.

'Now go home' Louis laughed.

Ouch.

We sat watching Jeremy Kyle. What a man,

'I can see you on that show' Louis teased.

'Yeah what would I be on for?' I laughed.

'For not telling the girl of your dreams you love her' Louis said not laughing this time. I sighed. He was right but it wasn't that easy.

'I dunno if I can Louis I never had to confess something like that, I'm not good with girls' I confessed feeling a little embarrassed.

A little.

More like a lot.

Arguing with myself again.

Smooth.

'Of course you can' Louis said punching my arm. We were interrupted by a key in the door and girly giggles.

'Hey guys' Eleanor waved plopping her keys down on the counter. My heart raced when Ebony walk in. I rubbed my sweaty hands together.

'Niall what are you doing here?' She asked flashing that winning smile.

'I came to hang out with Louis' I explained.

'He was waiting for you' Louis said putting a tayto in his mouth. I turned with my mouth opening a closing like a goldfish, glaring at him.

He really just said that.