Part 1

Attending a new school on a bug extermination scholarship is bad but realising your in your arch - enemy's house, waiting for your bratty sister to hurry up in your arch - enemy's bathroom, while your arch - enemy is slowly making her way up the stairs to her bathroom, whilst YOUR dad is killing bugs in your arch - enemy's house is worse. Well that's what happening to me right this minute and I have absolutely no idea of what to do. 

I'm literally right outside the bathroom door and I am scared out of MY MIND to bang on it because Mackenzie Hollister could be right outside her bedroom door now and she could hear me and LITERALLY eat me ALIVE. She could swallow me up, UGG boots and all. 

'Brianna! Hurry up!' I whisper through the crack in the door next to the floor. 'We need to go, NOW.' I can hear Mackenzie on the phone right now and her annoying voice is getting SO loud. 

'Shut up, Nikki! I HAVE hurried up! It's just Miss Penelope needs to do a pee as well and she's taking SOOOO long. Do you need to poop or something?' 

Brianna is driving me INSANE. I want to rip out her eyeballs and FEED them to Miss Penelope! But I can't because Mackenzie is RIGHT OUTSIDE HER BEDROOM DOOR and I have no choice but to force the door open with my hip and join Miss Penelope in her peepee spree! 

I do just that and jump behind the shower curtain, dragging Brianna and Miss Penelope (sigh) with me, just as Mackenzie sashays into her own room like the whole of Westchester Country Day is watching. Gosh, I just HATE it when that girl sashays!