ONE

Millicent on the pic above.
Millicent:

*knock knock*

"Millicent, time for your medication. Wake up." Ahh it was Carla. A lady, a friend of mine, who worked here, and who took care of me. She was the only one who belived in me.

She walked into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed. I used to share a room with a girl named Annabelle, she later killed herself. So now I'm all alone in this cell. But there will be someone new soon. I think.

Carla gave me my medicine and I swallowed the two pills she gave me. This was my morning routine. Carla wakes me up, shw gives me my medicine. I then get dressed and go to the TV-room where all the other insane people was. I would sit there until the bell rang, the bell that told us when to eat, sleep, shower, and when we could go out in the garden. When the bell rang one time, it was time to eat, when the bell rang two times, it was time to sleep, when the bell rang three times, we could shower, and four, that was when we could go out in the garden.

In the TV-room I spotted Gilbert. A 15 year old boy who I always talk to every morning. He was the only one who wanted to talk to me. And I was the only one who wanted to talk to him.

Gilbert was like me, he belived in spirits, like ghosts, demons and much other things. We would talk about those things and people at this place would look at us like there was something wrong with us.

That wasn't the only reason why people hated me.

At 14, I killed my parents.. Well not really. I know it wasn't me. It was my body who did it, but I know there was something wrong. I would've remembered that I killed them. I belive something took over my body. Something took my soul. And something controlled me. I'm pretty sure. But ko one belives me. That's why they hate me.. And that's also why I'm here.. I'm insane.

"Hello Bert!" I said to Gilbert as I sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Hello Cerberus." Gilbert would always call me by my surname.

"What are you doing with that paper? Are you trying to reach out again?" I asked him as he drew/wrote weird things  a small paper he held in hes left hand.

"Yes, I know they're here.. They just won't show up. Do you believe me?"

"I believe you."

"Good. Give me your hand. Maybe they'll show up again if we're two people who belive in them."

I gave him ma hand and we both held the paper. We both said the word wrotten down on the paper. We waited.. nothing.

"Well, maybe they don't want to show up right now. There are people around us. Maybe that's why."

"Yeah Bert. That's probably why."

*ring*

It was food time. Breakfast.

I went into the room where we eat. I sat down my my table and waited for the breakfast to be served.

Carla came with my plate and put it infront of me.

I thanked her and started eating.

A sandwich, a bowl of cereal, and a green apple.

I hated red apples. Red was the colour of love. I hated love.
Green wasn't.

THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER! IT SUCKED I KNOW.