Who is that?

(A/N: OKAY, so don't hate me please. I know I said that this will only be so many chapters long, but ... I lied. (I seem to be doing that a lot lately) I am doing this as a side story to BookWorm501887's story Camp Half-Blood's New Recruits, and that means I will be writing extra chapters that don't really go with the story. These will be extra chapters, so if you want to read them, go ahead. I guess the chapters will end after BookWorm's story ends I guess. Don't hate please. This chapter will take place in the woods right next to the playground. If I don't update soon, that means I'm really lazy, tired, or busy. Oh, and can someone put the definition of 'Writer's Block' in the comments below? I don't know what to do with that. I feel left out. PWEASE! This is another OC's P.O.V. I lied about the P.O.V's too. I'll do whoever I'm in the mood for (or who you want me to do). Sorry the author's note is as long as the chapter. I made a short chapter for the effect, 'cause I wanted to do a cliffhanger. Oh, and I'm saying right now that my OC looks exactly like her sister, just different hair color, eye color, clothes colors, etc. ANOTHER THING! I HAVE OVER 50 READS! AND THIS IS ONLY THE 5TH CHAPTER! WHAT WHAT! ^_^ I don't own PJ, HoO, Camp H-B, all that stuff. Uncle Rick owns them. Not me. Thanks! ~ S.U.L.M.A)

~*_*~ ????'s P.O.V ~*_*~

My heart pounded against my chest. My bare feet ran across the ground, dirt and leaves getting in between my toes. My black & white hair whipped across my face. I was panting, trying to take my feet as far away as possible from that . Eyes of blood redness darted around to see who was around me. I heard noise, children screaming ahead of me. I skidded to a stop, hiding behind a few trees. I poked my head around the trees and saw a wonderful sight. 

Bright colors adorned pieces of metal. I looked and saw kids running around. But what caught my attention were 5 beings. 1 of the opposite gender and 4 females. I could tell the 1 male was already the oldest and was not human. Actually, none of them were human, they weren't even mortal alone. I could tell. My eyes lingered on the eldest female of the group. She had the richest and dark hair like coffee, strands on either side of her face, wrapped in white cloth (A/N: sorta like Zelda in Skyward Sword, except a bit shorter, ending right below Katrina's chin. Look it up if you need to). Her eyes of amber shone as she laughed. She kept on fingering her braid of long hair. She seemed to be having the most fun out of all of them,(including the 7 year old). I stared longingly at her, wishing to be as carefree as she. After all, she was my long lost sister.