Dance Preparation

(I Am Going To Write This Chappie and the next one. Don't, please BookWorm. Write the one after the next chapter. I am saying now that we only own our OCs and the plot line. HUZZAH! ~S.U.L.M.A)

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Pretty Please?"

"Not going to."

"Pretty Please with a Cherry on top?"

"Mmm.... how about... NO!" I turned around to 4 nagging people that I call 'friends'. "Why do you want me to do this? Why not, I don't know, Taylor?" They shook their heads.

"This is Prom we have to go to. I already have tickets, but we're the only ones that could go. There are multiple Demi-gods that will be at that dance. That is just asking for trouble. We need to make sure that they arrive at camp safely." Ethan explained.

"You expect me to wear high heels and a dress?"

"....Yes?"

"..........Fine"

~~~~TIME SKIPPY TO 3 WEEKS BEFORE PROM~~~~

"There is no way I'm wearing that."

"What about this?"

"No"

"This?"

"Nada"

"This one?"

"Nope"

"Which one?"

"None of them. I don't like them."

We walk to my cabin when we arrive at camp and I show Meg and Taylor what I wanted. Now the rolls were reversed.

"There is no way you're gonna wear that."

"Why not?"

"'Cause your not allowed to wear jeans and a T-shirt to Prom."

"What about this one?"

"Your not allowed to wear shorts and a T-shirt to Prom."

"This?"

*glare* "...."

"Ugh, fine. We'll go back to dress shopping tomorrow. I'm picking this time."

*sigh* "Fine"

*Pouts* I want to write some. -_-

{Not this time, sorry.}

Okay, just to remind you. When you see this { }, it means that S.U.L.M.A is talking. When you see ( ), it means BookWorm is talking. But I think that by now, you understand who says what, looking at our typical conversation during the chapter.